British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Ouch.......... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/ouch-498846/)

The Dean Dec 9th 2007 5:50 pm

Ouch..........

Handgrinder surgery saves ring man's blushesLast Updated: 1:44pm GMT 07/12/2007

Firemen armed with a handgrinder have come to the rescue of a man who got himself into a "situation" with a metal ring late at night.

The man in his late 40s was rushed to hospital after the makeshift ring - which is believed to have been cut off from the end of a pipe - became stuck on his penis. :(

Doctors at Wigan Infirmary feared they would have to amputate the organ after their efforts to remove the metal were unsuccessful.

The ring was cutting off the patient's blood supply, putting his health in danger.

But the solution was provided by two firemen who arrived at the hospital's accident and emergency unit with a small handgrinder.

A thin sheet of metal was placed around the man's penis for protection, before the firemen set to work cutting the patient free.

The man was given an anaesthetic before the 20 minute operation.

A spokeswoman for Wigan Infirmary said they were unable to comment about the incident.

Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed fire crews were called to the hospital at around 12.10am on Thursday to "deal with a situation".

MataHari Dec 9th 2007 5:55 pm

Re: Ouch..........

there was a thread a few weeks ago in the Lounge or TIO of things that people use to 'pleasure' themselves with...some things were quite shocking...I'll have a little search tomorrow and see if I can dig it up...most impressive was the list of items found in peoples bottoms...so much creativity

B.Geezer Dec 10th 2007 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 5650100)
there was a thread a few weeks ago in the Lounge or TIO of things that people use to 'pleasure' themselves with...some things were quite shocking...I'll have a little search tomorrow and see if I can dig it up...most impressive was the list of items found in peoples bottoms...so much creativity

It's amazing what happens to be lying around when someone 'slips' and falls on it!! That reminds me.......

beebee Dec 10th 2007 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by B.Geezer (Post 5653426)
It's amazing what happens to be lying around when someone 'slips' and falls on it!! That reminds me.......

The broom handle?

B.Geezer Dec 10th 2007 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5653459)
The broom handle?

Yes, that's dissapeared as well !

Bubbauk Dec 11th 2007 7:20 am

Originally Posted by B.Geezer (Post 5653509)
Yes, that's dissapeared as well !

Remember hearing about a guy admitted to hospital with severe injuries to the penis and scrotum. Sac torn open, testicles removed, penis gashed, that kinda thing.

Turned out the guy got a SERIOUS thrill from his hand held sander, (Without sanding discs, I hasten to add). One day he "Modified" his settee by cutting a hole in the seat, placing the sander plate up in the recess then lowers his groin down to meet the plate.

Seems one day his excitment got the better of him and the sander bit and wouldnt let go, his scrams could be heard two blocks away! Neighbours called the police and paramedics who found the missing eqiupment but doctors were unable to save his penis and it had to be removed.