Reload this Page >

OSN - The Premier League

OSN - The Premier League

Old Aug 2nd 2010, 9:29 am
Just Joined

slangman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OSN - The Premier League

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I have the AJ+ channels and they are brilliant, 10 channels and about 8 are usually showing english commentary of champs league, FA cup, Serie A, La Liga etc.

In fact Lineker hosts the CL sometimes with Shearer, Sounness, Gullit, Francis etc etc
Spugsy - Did you find any decent places to watch Newcastle matches, (not that there were many to watch last year!!) I'm also an expat Geordie looking to establish a regular Saturday haunt for the Newcastle games...... Also mate - I noticed an old post where you were looking for somewhere to play football...... Any luck with that ? Quite fancy it myself but my better years are definitely behind me (34) Cheers mate
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 4:20 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slangman
Spugsy - Did you find any decent places to watch Newcastle matches, (not that there were many to watch last year!!) I'm also an expat Geordie looking to establish a regular Saturday haunt for the Newcastle games...... Also mate - I noticed an old post where you were looking for somewhere to play football...... Any luck with that ? Quite fancy it myself but my better years are definitely behind me (34) Cheers mate
Alreet?

Well I am 37 so you're younger than me! We play u at Al Barsha 5 mins behind Mall of Emirates at 5.30 on a Friday afternoon, we play with some locals and amongst outselves and its a good run out, just bring lots of water.

And aye, we'll probably be back at the locker Room, also at al barsha, for the first game then see how it goes.

I'll PM you.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

, for the first game then see how it goes.
Man Utd A
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 4:44 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
Man Utd A
aye, let's get it out the way....
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

well for AED 31 a month (and AED 8 in the other room) you get this from du:

all 380 EPL games live in High Definition

• initially 6 channels, with additional channels later in the season

• Arabic and English commentary and programming

• pre and post game analysis by experts

• live reporting from the stadium

• 24/7 programming that includes Weekend Previews, Weekend Reviews, Inside the EPL,

• Official EPL News, Goal Rush, Goal of the Week, Team of the Week and Player of the Week

• Formula 1 coverage in HD

Sounds bloody marvellous to me.
thats quality, the wife is going to be devastated.

Saturday night.. early night in bed.. to watch those 5.15pm Ko's at 9.15pm local time. Can't wait.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 8:40 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by admon
thats quality, the wife is going to be devastated.

Saturday night.. early night in bed.. to watch those 5.15pm Ko's at 9.15pm local time. Can't wait.
It's be brilliant, although I checked tonight and couldn't find any channels, was sort of hoping they'd have some teasers on, old games etc etc but nowt yet.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's be brilliant, although I checked tonight and couldn't find any channels, was sort of hoping they'd have some teasers on, old games etc etc but nowt yet.
they have mate - on the satellite anyway, but you have to call and activate it.

I watched palace v Charlton last night !

they even called me to check everything was working ok, impressed so far
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 4:25 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

If you buy the smart card, why on earth should you have to call them to activate it? Bloody nonsense if you ask me.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lionheart
If you buy the smart card, why on earth should you have to call them to activate it? Bloody nonsense if you ask me.
you can do it online... 2 minutes
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 10:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Sandboy
they have mate - on the satellite anyway, but you have to call and activate it.

I watched palace v Charlton last night !

they even called me to check everything was working ok, impressed so far
Hmm I'm on du, may need to reset teh box.

Deportivo v Toon at 11pm tonight on Al Jazeerah +2 as well.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 10:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by slangman
oh yeah, we're probably going to fibber - 8-11 AED150 for all you can eat and drink,

canny.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

I am still confused!!!!

I receive OSN through a satellite so does that mean i have to buy another decoder & another satellite ? I understand from OSN that an admc sport card will not work in my showbox. Any ideas.....
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

juninho is just really nicejuninho is just really nicejuninho is just really nicejuninho is just really nicejuninho is just really nicejuninho is just really nicejuninho is just really nicejuninho is just really nice

oh yeah, we're probably going to fibber - 8-11 AED150 for all you can eat and drink,

canny.
Wrong night for the "all you can" at Fibs mate, it is on Monday night (its called Monday Madness!). Tonight is Ladies night and quiz. UTB
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 2:56 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by juninho
Wrong night for the "all you can" at Fibs mate, it is on Monday night (its called Monday Madness!). Tonight is Ladies night and quiz. UTB
yup, Man u v Toon is on MONDAY 16th August.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

yup, Man u v Toon is on MONDAY 16th August.
Spugsy - any ideas

I am still confused!!!!

I receive OSN through a satellite so does that mean i have to buy another decoder & another satellite ? I understand from OSN that an admc sport card will not work in my showbox. Any ideas.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.