British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Oral sex now illegal........... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/oral-sex-now-illegal-824563/)

The Dean Feb 10th 2014 2:10 am

Oral sex now illegal...........

........... for 15-17 year-olds in the US state of Virginia........ full sex? No problem. :huh:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex...roper-sex.html

Beakersful Feb 10th 2014 3:53 am

Re: Oral sex now illegal...........

It's only discussed one way though. Since surveys show only 40% if women can climax through penetrative sex isn't this attempt to change the rules going to harm women's satisfaction in the long run (as recipient)

Also, the author wrote of a situation between n adult male and a 15-17 tear old girl. Is there something from the bill the author is neglecting to pass on (not thrush)

Millhouse Feb 10th 2014 6:00 am

Well blow me.

Beakersful Feb 10th 2014 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 11121238)
Well blow me.

Down to commonest denominator again I see. You've been told before, it won't help you get a head.

scrubbedexpat141 Feb 10th 2014 10:19 am

Well blow me.

I heard you're a professional spunk-bubble-blower?

Bahtatboy Feb 10th 2014 11:46 am

Well blow me.

That sort of comment makes me want to spit.

redShark Feb 10th 2014 4:45 pm

Speaking of which, on my visit to the sex museum in Amsterdam I came out of that building firmly convinced that oral sex is a tradition introduced to the rest of the world by the Europeans. This is because among all the pictures, books, sculpture , artefacts or TOOLS on display, nowhere did I see other ancient cultures or civilizations of the world documenting this technique. ;)

Boomhauer Feb 10th 2014 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11122131)
Speaking of which, on my visit to the sex museum in Amsterdam I came out of that building firmly convinced that oral sex is a tradition introduced to the rest of the world by the Europeans. This is because among all the pictures, books, sculpture , artefacts or TOOLS on display, nowhere did I see other ancient cultures or civilizations of the world documenting this technique. ;)

What was a pious chap like you doing in the Dutch sex museum;)

martinbkk Feb 11th 2014 6:14 am

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11122131)

Might have been because of it being a Euro targetted 'attraction'. For a differing view see:

http://www.salon.com/2000/05/22/oral_history/

What are the earliest traces of fellatio?

A well-known French paleontologist by the name of Yves Coppens suggested that the famous Lucy (the first prehistoric woman) practiced a sort of “paleo-fellatio.” But the first clear real traces of fellatio are from ancient Egypt. Many of the more stellar examples are in the British Museum, where we find the famous myth of Osiris and Iris: Osiris was killed by his brother and cut into pieces. His sister Iris put the pieces together but, by chance, the penis was missing. An artificial penis was made out of clay, and Iris “blew” life back into Osiris by sucking it. There are explicit images of this myth.

As an aside, Egyptian women were particularly well known for their sexual prowess. Egyptian women are also purported to be the first women to use makeup.

What about other ancient cultures like China, or India, where you have the Kama Sutra?

Indeed, these are two other ancient cultures that ritualized fellatio. Ancient China was similar to India insofar as there were practically no sexual censures or taboos whatsoever. But it was in India where we find the Kama Sutra. Today the Kama Sutra has been reduced to a sort of caricature of a sex manual, but in fact it’s a tome dedicated to the art of loving. An entire chapter in the Kama Sutra is devoted to an act called “auparishtaka,” otherwise known as “oral congress.” Oral congress involved eight highly descriptive and semicodified ways of performing fellatio. There are also detailed chapters on bites, scratches and other aspects of the aesthetic of the body.

Bahtatboy Feb 11th 2014 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by martinbkk (Post 11123389)
Might have been because of it being a Euro targetted 'attraction'. For a differing view see:

http://www.salon.com/2000/05/22/oral_history/

What are the earliest traces of fellatio?

A well-known French paleontologist by the name of Yves Coppens suggested that the famous Lucy (the first prehistoric woman) practiced a sort of “paleo-fellatio.” But the first clear real traces of fellatio are from ancient Egypt. Many of the more stellar examples are in the British Museum, where we find the famous myth of Osiris and Iris: Osiris was killed by his brother and cut into pieces. His sister Iris put the pieces together but, by chance, the penis was missing. An artificial penis was made out of clay, and Iris “blew” life back into Osiris by sucking it. There are explicit images of this myth.

As an aside, Egyptian women were particularly well known for their sexual prowess. Egyptian women are also purported to be the first women to use makeup.

What about other ancient cultures like China, or India, where you have the Kama Sutra?

Indeed, these are two other ancient cultures that ritualized fellatio. Ancient China was similar to India insofar as there were practically no sexual censures or taboos whatsoever. But it was in India where we find the Kama Sutra. Today the Kama Sutra has been reduced to a sort of caricature of a sex manual, but in fact it’s a tome dedicated to the art of loving. An entire chapter in the Kama Sutra is devoted to an act called “auparishtaka,” otherwise known as “oral congress.” Oral congress involved eight highly descriptive and semicodified ways of performing fellatio. There are also detailed chapters on bites, scratches and other aspects of the aesthetic of the body.

Nice try, but red minnow doesn't do differing views.