British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Opinion Poll about Old Lob...... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/opinion-poll-about-old-lob-504613/)

The Dean Jan 8th 2008 3:13 pm

Opinion Poll about Old Lob......

Animal Vegetable or Mineral?

I'll start.

Vegetable.

MataHari Jan 8th 2008 3:19 pm

Re: Opinion Poll about Old Lob......

animal....

The Dean Jan 8th 2008 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 5758524)
animal....

He's from Liverpool, so you'd better draw some pictures in your next post so he can understand it.

I like visiting Liverpool - it's always nice to go back to the city where your car stereo and hubcaps are living .........

nottmbantam Jan 8th 2008 3:29 pm

Whilst his replies to my questions have been less than polite, I sense some tension in the air? Is there some 'beef' between Old Lob and the others on this board, or is he just stirring?

MataHari Jan 8th 2008 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 5758567)
Whilst his replies to my questions have been less than polite, I sense some tension in the air? Is there some 'beef' between Old Lob and the others on this board, or is he just stirring?

I have no idea...honestly....someone suggest it might be mr MataHari...it's not

Old Lob Jan 10th 2008 2:29 am

No probs with you mate - no tension with you or anyone - rude yes- generally to everyone - I had a bad upbringing leading to an even worse present. I don't have any beef because you are a ****ing mutton!! I'm no better - or worse and you can tell me so - I don't mind.

I'm not a liverpool- I come from Widnes. I don't like liverpools because I think they are twats. I think they are twats because they used to kick the shit out of me all the time. ..probably because I called them a bunch of twats..

I now live in Oman which is very nice. Just like me.

Seriously no probs with you and learn to give as good as you deserve to get. And happy new year - because it is today.

Old Lob Jan 10th 2008 2:33 am

By the way I liked the use of the term 'beef' in your response. It connected well with with the original proposition of animal etc. Nice juxtaposition and I'm impressed with Mrs Hari - who I would not marry with a barge pole - who also plays with words.

I put this brightness down to lots of sunshine and compensation for all of your other serious deficiencies.

The Dean Jan 10th 2008 4:33 am

Originally Posted by Old Lob (Post 5766402)
By the way I liked the use of the term 'beef' in your response. It connected well with with the original proposition of animal etc. Nice juxtaposition and I'm impressed with Mrs Hari - who I would not marry with a barge pole - who also plays with words.

I put this brightness down to lots of sunshine and compensation for all of your other serious deficiencies.

Now you're cooking on gas........ welcome to The Bored [(C) The Dean] where you will readily find a home.

And as for "not marrying Mrs Hari with a barge pole"........... you should be aware that she is only interested in men who are "the size of a barge pole".

Not that I would know anything about that.........

But......... since when did a Widnes boy use words like "juxtaposition"? No wonder the scallies kicked the shit out of you..........

Old Lob Jan 10th 2008 5:30 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5766703)
Now you're cooking on gas........ welcome to The Bored [(C) The Dean] where you will readily find a home.

And as for "not marrying Mrs Hari with a barge pole"........... you should be aware that she is only interested in men who are "the size of a barge pole".

Not that I would know anything about that.........

But......... since when did a Widnes boy use words like "juxtaposition"? No wonder the scallies kicked the shit out of you..........

Don't forget..Well you can't because you never knew the first time.. that some of the Widness boys - working at Harwell (just over the river) were nominated for the Nobel Prize for Physics in the early 70's for their work on electron scattering and electroweak interactions. They too went on the piss and used to meet up in the Juxtaposition Tavern in Warrington and stab Man U supporters...Well not actually the last bit but don't knock Widnes people.

I may not be the size of a barge pole but my nob is the size of a barge - the one that they use to tow the Ark Royal in.

MataHari Jan 10th 2008 6:15 am

what's going on in here like...

nottmbantam Jan 10th 2008 7:21 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 5766855)
what's going on in here like...

I don't know, but its quite interesting. Like.

The Dean Jan 10th 2008 9:40 am

Originally Posted by Old Lob (Post 5766783)
Don't forget..Well you can't because you never knew the first time.. that some of the Widness boys - working at Harwell (just over the river) were nominated for the Nobel Prize for Physics in the early 70's for their work on electron scattering and electroweak interactions. They too went on the piss and used to meet up in the Juxtaposition Tavern in Warrington and stab Man U supporters...Well not actually the last bit but don't knock Widnes people.

I may not be the size of a barge pole but my nob is the size of a barge - the one that they use to tow the Ark Royal in.

Electroweak interactions? I remember having several of those with a nice young Russian lady a few years ago...........

I thought she was electro..........

She thought I was weak..........

nottmbantam Jan 10th 2008 1:24 pm

Old Lob is quite an affectionate sort once you read through the insults. I think I like him.

Not in gay sort of way, you understand, I just though I'd remind you all of my non-gay nature.

I like him in a Louie Walsh from X Factor kind of way.

Confucius Jan 10th 2008 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 5768389)
Old Lob is quite an affectionate sort once you read through the insults. I think I like him.

Not in gay sort of way, you understand, I just though I'd remind you all of my non-gay nature.

Allow me to abuse you as well from now on...

MataHari Jan 10th 2008 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 5768389)

he's just a sweettalking guy...like most on here