Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

An open message to Sue, Administrator

An open message to Sue, Administrator

Old Nov 24th 2007, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default An open message to Sue, Administrator

I notice you have deleted my post about the sort of work Fake Tan Queen might do if she comes to live in the region.

Do you honestly think I was seriously suggesting that a single young woman from the UK should become a whore?

The post was meant to be an ironic response to her (completely wrong) belief that previous posts had implied she should do precisely that. I cannot imagine anyone taking it even remotely seriously. I doubt if FTQ herself would have done so ........ but you apparently did. Only FTQ appears to have misunderstood the previous posts anyway.

If anyone has complained to you, please forward those complaints to me.

If you wish to censor my posts (e.g. edit out a rude word etc) then do so if you must, but I'm certainly not the worst on The Bored in that department.

The Bored does not exist to pamper anyone's ego, and that includes yours and mine. There are a number of genuine threads which I have contributed to which have been helpful to newcomers, and I am willing to give FTQ any genuine advice she might need. Read some of my contributions to the many 'what's it like in Riyadh' threads, or similar.

Please do not delete my posts again.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 3:33 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An open message to Sue, Administrator

Forum rule 14 : "Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved"

'Nuff said?
Old Nov 24th 2007, 4:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An open message to Sue, Administrator

Originally Posted by The Dean
I notice you have deleted my post about the sort of work Fake Tan Queen might do if she comes to live in the region.

Do you honestly think I was seriously suggesting that a single young woman from the UK should become a whore?

The post was meant to be an ironic response to her (completely wrong) belief that previous posts had implied she should do precisely that. I cannot imagine anyone taking it even remotely seriously. I doubt if FTQ herself would have done so ........ but you apparently did. Only FTQ appears to have misunderstood the previous posts anyway.

If anyone has complained to you, please forward those complaints to me.

If you wish to censor my posts (e.g. edit out a rude word etc) then do so if you must, but I'm certainly not the worst on The Bored in that department.

The Bored does not exist to pamper anyone's ego, and that includes yours and mine. There are a number of genuine threads which I have contributed to which have been helpful to newcomers, and I am willing to give FTQ any genuine advice she might need. Read some of my contributions to the many 'what's it like in Riyadh' threads, or similar.

Please do not delete my posts again.
I've only one comment. Read the site rules. We ask that everyone adheres to them, including you!