Open discussion?

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 8:09 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Open discussion?

Ooh

Last edited by Roadking; Jan 2nd 2009 at 8:31 pm. Reason: Stupid idea!
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Open discussion?

Originally Posted by Roadking
I have read many, many posts and threads by Beardman and cohorts and believe they have a right, and need, to say what they feel needs to be said.

However, I also feel that there are frustrations from others who believe that questions posed are not answered.

My solution is: Open dialogue without criticism; one response, BUT where every question posed must be answered yes or no. Each must answer the question but have the right to counter pose a question which must be answered. Each has the opportunity to explain the answer but all questions must be answered, and answerable, by a yes or or no answer all sides.

Anyone up for a real debate?

Must be within the bounds of BEME rules, just for the Mods!
Good evening and welcome to the inaugural conference of the BE forum. I would like to thank our host Road king for organizing and hosting this event. I hope we can have an honest open yet ultimately respectful debate. We are all humans with a need to breath and not bleed, but if you say anything negative against my religion(Islam) and fail to convert to it by the end of this debate then you will feel the wrath of Jihad, and my sword(read glock 18) will lay thy lords vengeance upon thee with great anger and furious fury.
The last 4 1/3 lines was a lame joke and my attempt at humour, the fact that I have to state it is a joke is not a joke.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should have a debate about what constitutes a debate.........
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid idea indeed...What drink were you on???
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
hahahahaha, i was wondering that...

MM, xx
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I see the debate is going really well...

why don't you talk about lingerie or something..
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 10:56 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
A really nice malt!