Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

One question for any BE'er....

One question for any BE'er....

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:50 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One question for any BE'er....

Originally Posted by Roadking
no/no/yes.

You said "You can ask any BE'er just one question and they have to answer truthfully" and I did and you didn't answer.

So, either you are thicker than a really, really thick thing....

Or you can't read

My 2nd question is: which is it?
oh, you were directing it at me were you....you didnt clarify, and im supposed to be the really really thick one am I ?

why ? - Am sure there are many on here who would like to know the real people behind the posts we read all day, and maybe one question could give an insight into that person....or maybe not

which is it ? - well, seeing as I have read your post and replied, will have to go for the really really thick answer......

but if those are the best questions you can think of, then maybe im not the thick one here
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:02 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
oh, you were directing it at me were you....you didnt clarify, and im supposed to be the really really thick one am I ?

why ? - Am sure there are many on here who would like to know the real people behind the posts we read all day, and maybe one question could give an insight into that person....or maybe not

which is it ? - well, seeing as I have read your post and replied, will have to go for the really really thick answer......

but if those are the best questions you can think of, then maybe im not the thick one here
Here is me trying to follow the rules of your thread and keep it civilised. With you, don't know why I bother. I copied your post into my response, now if that's not enough of a hint that it was directed at you, I don't know what could be.

As for the reason for the thread, I guess I'll leave the responses to date to answer that point. Flirting or gay, perhaps both?

Finally, before you fly off to spend time with your boys (no hidden agenda in that statement!) you didn't ask for the best question, only one question, which I asked.

Have a good time with your kids, sincerely.

But FFS, stop taking offence at everything that is posted in response to your threads. It's becoming tedious!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:12 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Here is me trying to follow the rules of your thread and keep it civilised. With you, don't know why I bother. I copied your post into my response, now if that's not enough of a hint that it was directed at you, I don't know what could be.

As for the reason for the thread, I guess I'll leave the responses to date to answer that point. Flirting or gay, perhaps both?

Finally, before you fly off to spend time with your boys (no hidden agenda in that statement!) you didn't ask for the best question, only one question, which I asked.

Have a good time with your kids, sincerely.

But FFS, stop taking offence at everything that is posted in response to your threads. It's becoming tedious!
I didnt take offence, i just replied to you, sorry if you dont like the reply.

I do not and did not take offence at anything you or anyone else says to me and never have on here (and I get my fair share of stick, abuse, wind ups, inuendo's and the like on here, and take it all in good fun / spirit) , so not sure what you are talking about, you have lost me totally....but think you may have some personal issues perhaps

have a nice weekend..

Last edited by BangleMan; Apr 23rd 2009 at 5:14 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:20 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt take offence, i just replied to you, sorry if you dont like the reply.

I do not and did not take offence at anything you or anyone else says to me and never have on here (and I get my fair share of stick, abuse, wind ups, inuendo's and the like on here, and take it all in good fun / spirit) , so not sure what you are talking about, you have lost me totally....but think you may have some personal issues perhaps

have a nice weekend..
you too...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:26 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

you too...
girls enough
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:33 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
girls enough
what happened to 'aloud' ?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:38 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

My question to Roadking

Roadking, Is your handbag bigger than Bangle's handbag?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:53 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Eva
My question to Roadking

i doubt he has seen his in a while, judging by the belly in is avitar
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

i doubt he has seen his in a while, judging by the belly in is avitar

Whot???? but he's such a Karama Clip type .....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:58 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
My question to Roadking

Truthful answer in the spirit of a caring and sharing thread; I don't have a handbag, but I do have very copious saddlebags that are capable of holding everything that one may need.

I'll leave the bangles and handbags to...erm, others.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:00 pm
Hammer for Life

Truthful answer in the spirit of a caring and sharing thread; I don't have a handbag, but I do have very copious saddlebags that are capable of holding everything that one may need.

I'll leave the bangles and handbags to...erm, others.
such eloquently put.....just the hint of a reference to bangles and gayness....very astute if i may say so
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:08 pm
If I have to explain...

such eloquently put.....just the hint of a reference to bangles and gayness....very astute if i may say so
Sorry, how ****ing thick are you?

such eloquently put??????

"just the hint of a reference"; I couldn't have been any more blatant in the use of the word Bangles unless, yes that's it: BANGLES

Go catch your flight, Wucking foofter!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:28 pm
Hammer for Life

Sorry, how ****ing thick are you?

such eloquently put??????

"just the hint of a reference"; I couldn't have been any more blatant in the use of the word Bangles unless, yes that's it: BANGLES

Go catch your flight, Wucking foofter!
watch that chubby little arse of yours....you never know whats behind you

Last edited by BangleMan; Apr 23rd 2009 at 6:30 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:31 pm
If I have to explain...

Admirable riposte!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:32 pm
If I have to explain...

Oooh, nice save.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.