One For the Ladies

Old Apr 26th 2013, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One For the Ladies

Deano- I beg to differ on that one! maybe it's something to do with alot of the gay men I know work in the fashion industry
Old Apr 26th 2013, 7:52 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Britexpat- metrosexuals- personally i think they should all be sent on some army training and butch up! Men having facials... something so so wrong with that!
I spent 3 years with someone that owned a beauty salon, herein lies the problem. I have pedicures as its far easier for someone else to reach my toes than me, Eyelash tints (though not for a long time) as I do carry the ginger gene, albeit its more a russet tinge. And whats the difference between a well groomed facial fuzz and a designer beard?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Britexpat- poor you...you may beyond help trythis website and see if ithelps you at all http://www.artofmanliness.com/

A beard grows where a beard grows - trimming is ok for length and cleaning obviously noone likes last weeks food in their beard but when its all shaped and cut into like topiary its not good.
Old May 1st 2013, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I spent 3 years with someone that owned a beauty salon, herein lies the problem. I have pedicures as its far easier for someone else to reach my toes than me, Eyelash tints (though not for a long time) as I do carry the ginger gene, albeit its more a russet tinge. And whats the difference between a well groomed facial fuzz and a designer beard?
What are "eyelash tints"??? I could better understand eyebrow tints but why would you be worried about the colour of your eyelashes?? Do you spend a lot of time fluttering them at customers?????

Would quite like to get my back de-carpetted and no issues to blokes looking after themselves but mess around too much and you grow a mangina (which everyone can see except you....!)
Old May 1st 2013, 11:58 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
What are "eyelash tints"??? I could better understand eyebrow tints but why would you be worried about the colour of your eyelashes?? Do you spend a lot of time fluttering them at customers?????
When you have an Ex 10 years younger and who owns a beauty salon you do that shit. I carry the ginger gene, so some bodily hair has a russet tinge to it. Blob of eyelash dye and bobs your uncle.

(having split with the lady a few years ago I have not had anything tinted since)