One for Kittykat

Old Apr 24th 2012, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default One for Kittykat

For those who don't know her, Kittykat is not a lesbian but merely works in the Arab lingerie sector. She may find this article of interest, workwise...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...qab-photo.html
Old Apr 24th 2012, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One for Kittykat

Err thank you for pointing out I'm not a lesbian lol -

- it's hardly rocket science is it though, it's a sensitive market anyway and lingerie is a sensitive product- put the two together and you get an area that has to be treated with respect and great sensitivity.

And for people that think the women here wear granny pants and chastity belts, just have a think about the market here, the lives of the women and their prioities, of course lingerie is a massive market here when keeping their man happy is their main priority and keeping their man happy. Anyway I shall write a book about it at some point so won't ramble on about it now, but here are some more pictures
Attached Thumbnails One for Kittykat-change-lingerie_preview.jpg   One for Kittykat-saudibeautyqueens.jpg   One for Kittykat-saudi-pole-dancing-anchor-lift.jpg  

Last edited by kittycat1; Apr 24th 2012 at 2:11 pm. Reason: typo city
Old Apr 24th 2012, 1:44 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
- it's hardly rocket science is it though, it's a sensitive market anyway and lingerie is a sensitive product- put the two together and you get an area that has to be treated with respect and great sensitivity.
Snigger
Old Apr 24th 2012, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

behave bahtatboy- this is exactly the sort of responce that shows the lack of understanding to the region- you obviously have no understanding of womens sensitive areas...
Old Apr 24th 2012, 1:52 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

behave bahtatboy- this is exactly the sort of responce that shows the lack of understanding to the region- you obviously have no understanding of womens sensitive areas...
I'll buy you a Babycham tomorrow with a view to proving different...
Old Apr 24th 2012, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how do you know my weakness- one babysham and Im all yours baby lol
Old Apr 24th 2012, 2:03 pm
Hit 16's

how do you know my weakness- one babysham and Im all yours baby lol
Old Apr 24th 2012, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

now if you can get babysham out here Ill take my hat off to you as well!
Old Apr 24th 2012, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell was Babycham ? It was definitely still in the pubs when I started drinking and am sure my young wallet got hit hard by a girl who drank Brandy and babysham but for the life of me have never tasted or smelled it

Last edited by Tockalosh; Apr 24th 2012 at 4:00 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually without resorting to google I am not sure if anyone on here would know or would have have tasted it. It was on its way out and hugely untrendy in 79 and I am older than most on here so guess there will never be any first hand knowledge

Edit. Google is my friend. Seems its a perry and the business is alive and well so KK you may get your cham in the sand after all

Last edited by Tockalosh; Apr 24th 2012 at 4:02 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Actually without resorting to google I am not sure if anyone on here would know or would have have tasted it. It was on its way out and hugely untrendy in 79 and I am older than most on here so guess there will never be any first hand knowledge

Edit. Google is my friend. Seems its a perry and the business is alive and well so KK you may get your cham in the sand after all
I hope she doesn't get sand in her cham........
Old Apr 25th 2012, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

Anyway I shall write a book about it at some point
HI CATY
It is great thing to write abook grany pants
Old Apr 25th 2012, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

tockalosh, I was bought up on the stuff in the 80's- I was allowed one babycham on a sunday with my dinner as a youngster. Then went on to vodka and babysham somewhere in my 20's- its quite a nice drink actually and has a nice falling over effect :-)

Hi Maud- I'm glad you approve- not sure I'd be writing just about granny pants though
Old Apr 25th 2012, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
What the hell was Babycham ? It was definitely still in the pubs when I started drinking and am sure my young wallet got hit hard by a girl who drank Brandy and babysham but for the life of me have never tasted or smelled it
As a lad in the 1970s I used to drive straight past the Babysham factory in Shepton Mallet, Somerset every time we visited my sister's family. It had an illuminated, yellow Bambi figure on the factory roof, quite a local landmark. It was a bubbly sweet cider I recall, very popular with the ladies.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 7:29 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to drink it with brandy, a few of those and you was smashed. I think Lambrini is probably the modern day equivalent?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.