Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

One for the boys- Megan Fox in bikini

One for the boys- Megan Fox in bikini

Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: One for the boys- Megan Fox in bikini

NOTE TO SELF
Must get out more!

GOOGLE SEARCH
Who is Megan Fox?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Jack- she appears to be popular with the boys on here along with Kelly Brook. I think they are the top two... unless there are any new bints?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Megan Fox is a hot lady, but nowhere near as hot as the press and the B-Expats would have you think. Give me Kelly brook or Eva from desperate housewifes anyday.!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

The can't come any hotter than this!
Dr No (1962ish)
Ursula Andress
Attached Thumbnails One for the boys- Megan Fox in bikini-009drno_228x324.jpg  
Old Jun 21st 2011, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i thought megan fox was great until i saw her in passion play...she was seriously bad in it...

MM, xx
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

irich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really nice

I met her once. Near the Pyramids. Lovely ankles.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

irich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really nice

I do like Olga Kurlywurly. She's smart.

Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Jack- she appears to be popular with the boys on here along with Kelly Brook. I think they are the top two... unless there are any new bints?
That new bird who they replaced Fox with in the new transformers film looks bloody rank.

Kelly Brook, in Piranha, good god....
Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:08 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irich
I do like Olga Kurlywurly. She's smart.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o..._1920x1200.jpg
What with her and Millhouse's oh-so-sexy-you've-melted-my-heart-and-set-my-Yfronts-ablaze piano player yesterday, I don't know what to do with myself.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 4:20 am
Just Joined

danglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nice

Never mind the tats, whats all this Power Balance stuff as worn by Mr. M.F.?? I mean, really, do they work???
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree with Sherri, prefer a bit more meat. She was really nice before she lost all the weight - and I think she needs to work on her tan a little.

Always thought Beyonce has a very nice figure, curves in all the right places. Again, she lost too much weight at one stage, but has filled out nicely again now.