One For Beardman

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One For Beardman

Originally Posted by Beard Man
yes for sure islam cares more about women

why don't you go back to the numbers of little girls being raped in the west

why don't you go back to the numbers of women being beated by their partners

why don't you go back to the numbers of women who are forced to have sex with their boss other wise they will lose their job

numbers talk mate !!!

check how many call centers are there for raped women.

and you present to us what !!! one story of some idiots who don't understand islam very well ??

and from which source???

media which always pass wrong information and make a big story out of nothing??
beardman with respect, islam allows a husband to beat his wife
how many arab guys expect the receptionist to sleep with them
how many muslim guys have mistress's
how many muslim guys beat their wives

Numbers talk - blinkers are not the way
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Wouldn't being surrounded by turkeys make it easier?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:36 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.rainn.org/get-information...ssault-victims

after a quick search i found this link.

let me find more for you if you all want.

numbers of raped women in the west are exteramly huge weather you like it or not and in order to help those poor women stop denying the truth. there is something wrong and there is something that can be done to help them.

don't act like a doctor who is examining a patient and telling him there is nothing wrong with you.

i will get back to each post that was send to me and try to answer them all.
Hi

I think the reported rates appear higher simply because in western countries we have much more open, honest, and efficient ways of reporting crimes.

And it's common knowledge that in the west a rape victim is generally looked after a lot better than in other parts of the world (where they often face persecution, imprisonment, further rape or even death because of family "shame"). Most Western countries do not allow arranged marriages as they are a form of rape and abuse...

In any case no country is perfect. I would rather look at how a country contributes to the art, science, culture and positive history of humanity than how well it reports it's crimes.

N.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

neil_95051 is an unknown quantity at this point

one more quick link about raped women in UK this time not USA

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ed-649201.html

and this one as well

http://www.thewnc.org.uk/work-of-the...-violence.html
Wow!! That's shocking numbers

Why do we call West civilized people. For them looks like rape is just like drinking tea

Dubai is probably most liberal of the Arab states, even there I don't think 1 percent of this happens against women.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:07 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Worldismine
You are doing the same thing some people do to Islam, you cannot generalize those things as being applicable to the majority of Westerners or even reflective of western society as a whole. The things you mentioned happen everywhere, and in the ideals of both Islam and Western ideology they are frowned upon. But yes, maybe somethings happen more in the west, but some also happen more in Muslim countries. For the example of rape, if you took 200 Arabs and 200 Westerners, an similar number from each sample would have the psychological disposition to rape, how many of those actually go on to rape will be determined by learning, culture, society, opportunity and fear of the severity of punishment they will receive if caught.

when you look at the numbers you will understand.

i am not saying all the western people are raping women. but there is something wrong and instade of dealing with it they attack islam.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:16 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
So, are you saying that when the Prophet (PBUH) married a child, he was wrong?

There are many that find it hard to accept and even Islamic teachers have a hard time explaining this in a way their students can accept it. Young girls do not like it at all.

the youngest mother in UK as far as i remember who was presented to the media was 12 years old. which means she started having sex 1 year before that if not more.

what ages do girls start having sex in UK by the way?

are there likely girls to start having sex at early age? like 8 or 9??

you answer this question and then come to think about the following

do you compare a 9 years old girl from today with a 9 years old girl who lived 300 years ago??

how about 600 years ago

how about then 1400 years ago ??

if you have a daughter who is 9 or 10 or even more like 15 years old at this time and who is ready to get married and have a family ... something real what is called a family .. not just a fake relationship. would you prefere that she gets married or spend her life switching between boyfriends?

girls at the past are different physically and mentally. and although a 9 years old girl got married to the phrophet you don't see muslims doing it because they understand the differences betweeen our time and their time.

the prophet didn't do anything wrong.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by typical
The same story is in today's Arab News...

excuse me media is media

specially the saudi media is sometimes more horible than western media specially when handling islamic issues.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow
You haven't answered the question.

-

which question?
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
the media here are generally guided by the government, so you have to blame your own people for any media issuses here.

Glad to see that you are still deluded.
I have many local friends in Dubai. It's strange how they do not share your opinions..

your words:

but women have little in the way of rights under islam, so the evidence isn't there?

The west doesn't hid its societies hideous crimes - something the middle east will hopefully stop doing at some point.

so are you saying in the middle east that there are no wife beaters? Perhaps they just rape and beat their housemaids then?

You should spend some time in the west, as you obviously read complete nonsense, or watch too much televisions..

This just doesn't happen in the west, at all.
where is the source of your numbers, as most of this is just made up rubbish..
the west cares about its victims of crime. Maybe your society will grow to care in the future..

islam leaves itself open to many and numerous interpretations.
You tell me something: Why in the UAE, are there prostitutes and alcohol?
the west lives in a world of free press. Unfortunately the middle east is not.
Maybe you should quote your sources..

my words?

what rights are you talking about?? that they have little in islam?? you may think islam is unfair to women but this is not true !! islam is not a man made principle it is ordered fromt he creator himself.

your rules weather to women or men or to what ever keeps changing because they are man made.
and i can ask the other way around what evidence is there that women is treated better in the west?

so you are claiming that government over here and all of the islamic governments are hiding statistics?? if so by how much are they going to hide? and based on what evidence are you saying that?

have i by any chance said that all muslims are perfect? if you noticed what i said was Women are treated better in Isalam i never said women are treated better by muslims.

i would love to spend more time in the west to understand it. because i feel the bad treatment i got from people in this forum is not really representing all the west and i believe there are alot of good people. I am not saying that there are no good people here. and one more thing i don't care about the media and i don't consider it as a trusted source of information.

My society care about vicitimes by giving proper punishment for rapists and by the islamic culture it self that helps to prevent rape.

what makes you think that UAE represents Islam ??
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
excellent post you know there are nearly 100 Philipino maids stuck in the Embassy who have been raped and beaten etc. Heartbreaking and their sponsors won't release them so they can go and get work. Helping Hands has been supporting these girls for ages.

nearly 100? so not really 100?

what source of information provided this?

i am not saying it is not happening

but how many house maids are there from philipine only and what is the percentage of the provided figure to the total number?

and they claim that they got raped? did the police take part in the invistagation to prove it?

or is it a one side story

and can you tell me about the maids in the UK are they safe and never been raped?
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
as usual you aren't answering questions - or reading the answers to those that you have posed.

it is no wonder that people give up trying to have any discussion with you...

you will definitely win most deluded 2009 if you stay around.

what questions i didn't answer?
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by benzonar
Regarding rape, there is somewhat of an incentive for women not to report rape in a number of Islamic countries - namely flogging, stoning and honour killings. I suspect this may have an effect on the statistics.

you may be right.

some raped women in islamic countries don't report getting raped for honor reaones. however,

flogging, stoning honour killing is not for the vicitim of the rape as you may think

it is for the criminal who raped her.

honour killing is something else, when the family kill their daughter because she accepted to have a sexual relation with a man outside married (not raped)

are there cases where a raped women getting killed (maybe i am not sure)

but the family have no right in islam to kill the daughter for being raped or even for being in a sexual relation.

this must go to the authorities who are applying law.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by annacarna
Oh and being arrested for having sex without being married or if the victim is married being arrested for adultery and lets not forget being handcuffed to a bed while they carry out the pathetic excuse of a rape exam and oh and the refusal of the morning after pill just in case you may be come pregnant by the *****er

Many rapes in the UAE are not reported, hence such low statistice

i agree that many rapes are not reported but do you think the number of reported cases in the west are normal ?
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by banter64
beardman with respect, islam allows a husband to beat his wife
how many arab guys expect the receptionist to sleep with them
how many muslim guys have mistress's
how many muslim guys beat their wives

Numbers talk - blinkers are not the way

it seems you missed to post by Worldismine regarding beating women and i advice you to go up and read it again.

how many arab guys beat their wifes or have mistress's i don't know .. because i didn't count them
but please segregate between muslims and islam or between muslims and people who are following islamic principles !!

and go and ask your self the same questions

how many beated women are there in the west (by their husbands)
how many cheating is going on because of the life style they are living or what ever the reason is.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 9:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Hi

I think the reported rates appear higher simply because in western countries we have much more open, honest, and efficient ways of reporting crimes.

And it's common knowledge that in the west a rape victim is generally looked after a lot better than in other parts of the world (where they often face persecution, imprisonment, further rape or even death because of family "shame"). Most Western countries do not allow arranged marriages as they are a form of rape and abuse...

In any case no country is perfect. I would rather look at how a country contributes to the art, science, culture and positive history of humanity than how well it reports it's crimes.

N.

first of all allow me to thank you for being polite in talking to me.

thanks alot

i think you may find the following points interesting:

1) the number of reported rape cases in the west are very high

2) not all the cases are reported (which means the real numbers are even higher)

3) it is true that you have sort of an honest and efficient reporting system which i really respect it.

4) i said in another post that raped women don't get killed by their family because she is a victim (although i am not saying it is not happening)

5) the culture in islamic areas helps (and i stress on helpes) to prevent raping

by protecting the women using many ways (example she never travels alone to long distances or she is decently covered. no mixture between men and women and a very harsh punishment for those who rape women)

6) sience is very important and i agree with this that nations that give value to knowlege and sience are better but what is more important to me beside that is how the nation is approaching the creator of this univers and how indivdiuals are worshiping him. are they doing it the way they want or are they doing it the way he wants.

7) the second part of point number 6 is for those who believe in God only.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.