Old Lady Left To Die

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 11:35 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Old Lady Left To Die

No, this not Sharjah or Karachi, but New York City. Unable to do links myself so, for those interested, have a look at the main Yahoo UK page and you will see a video showing how an old lady collapsed and died in a NYC hospital waiting room with nobody doing anything to help her. What a way to go!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 11:44 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Old Lady Left To Die

Originally Posted by lionheart
No, this not Sharjah or Karachi, but New York City. Unable to do links myself so, for those interested, have a look at the main Yahoo UK page and you will see a video showing how an old lady collapsed and died in a NYC hospital waiting room with nobody doing anything to help her. What a way to go!
Perhaps she didnt have the correct health insurance....
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:41 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I know that no matter what, no matter how depressed I am in life, that Lionheart is always there to post lovely, uplifting stories.

Thanks Lionheart.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fu cking sick. I can't believe some people. Who in the right mind would just sit there as if nothing had happened.
Bit late after an hour to bring all the CPR stuff in - tossers

If that was my mum or grandma I would sue the hell out of the so called hospital for one, then the TV company for releasing it

:curse:
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

you just cut and paste the URL into the message box... rest is automatic
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the story about it
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/2008070...g-41f21e0.html
and the video is on the yahoo news page
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

OLD!!!! she was 49!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
OLD!!!! she was 49!!!
that was another thing that pissed me off. My mum is older than that. If anyone did that to her I'd fu cking kill them
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
that was another thing that pissed me off. My mum is older than that. If anyone did that to her I'd fu cking kill them
me too Chris
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:20 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

OLD!!!! she was 49!!!
Far too young to be called old.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

me too Chris
If I see anyone fall over, hurt themselves etc I always try and help them.
I like to think that if I, or a member of my family, was in the same predicament someone would help me (AND they have, when I broke my ankle over here we could not get a taxi for love nor money, on two occasions local ppl stopped and took me and my gf home)
I hope the people who chose to look the other way rot in hell after hurting themselves!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 4:19 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Did you notice that they are shortening the time to 10 hours
10 hours???????????? And we complain about NHS!....
Poor women.....

Must say when in UK an elderly women was on the train and everyone pushed past her with her suitcase and carrier bag. I took the bag off her and helped her off the train people are so rude and ignorant makes me mad!:curse:

Nearly your age blue cat..........
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Easy, tigers...
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:07 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Chris79
If I see anyone fall over, hurt themselves etc I always try and help them.
I like to think that if I, or a member of my family, was in the same predicament someone would help me (AND they have, when I broke my ankle over here we could not get a taxi for love nor money, on two occasions local ppl stopped and took me and my gf home)
I hope the people who chose to look the other way rot in hell after hurting themselves!

you are a very decent young man, your parents should be very proud of you! one day we will meet
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

you are a very decent young man, your parents should be very proud of you! one day we will meet
Thanks. I'm heading to Dubai next weekend. Got some friends coming over so we're going to Wild Wadi on Thursday then stopping over and going out Thurs and Fri.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.