Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Oh Twinkie My Twinkie...

Oh Twinkie My Twinkie...

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh Twinkie My Twinkie...

Originally Posted by beebee
u promised me u would keep that secret..
It is...Only you saw it...
Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Twinkle is in Hemmingways in Abu Dhabi as we speak, spoke to her earlier but had to cut the conversation as Emmerdale was starting. She is in some hotel, and so far so good. She hasn't been able to find an internet connection but know her if there was one standing in front of her she would miss it
Ahhh...Good news...Let's have a night out...
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:05 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Twinkle is in Hemmingways in Abu Dhabi as we speak, spoke to her earlier but had to cut the conversation as Emmerdale was starting. She is in some hotel, and so far so good. She hasn't been able to find an internet connection but know her if there was one standing in front of her she would miss it
She is a love.. was gonna ask u to text her for me.. but i have her number!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Where the hell is she???
This is a twinkie ..

Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

text her you won't understand the reply that you get but I got to say I am missing her
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

text her you won't understand the reply that you get but I got to say I am missing her
Concierge

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Could you repeat that
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

You can say that again...
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:11 pm
Concierge

You can say that again...
right - I say - what time you want to go to the mall

she says - maid dd hover, wtr allivr, cr gn, txi? cu tn tx
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Maid did hover,water all over,car gone,taxi?see you in ten,thanks...
Or;
maid dead,hover whiter,alliver cragon,texas instruments?see you tenessee texas...
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:15 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

text her you won't understand the reply that you get but I got to say I am missing her...Blue Cat said...4 times...
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:16 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

was that the C word
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:21 pm
Concierge

text her you won't understand the reply that you get but I got to say I am missing her...Blue Cat said...4 times...
weird how did that happen!!!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
it begins with s .. I tried this game with Conf some time ago and he never got it
Satyr

satyr
n 1: man with strong sexual desires [syn: lecher]
2: one of a class of woodland deities; attendant on Bacchus;
identified with Roman fauns [syn: forest god]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.