Offshore Cash Money

Old Mar 30th 2011, 9:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Offshore Cash Money

Originally Posted by Meow
No, I won't.

Do I have to spell it out for you? I have agencies with such banks, as well as being able to give you any other financial advice you'll need.

I do rather more in life than arguing about carbohydrates.
Sorry. Just not in me to assume you'll help me for nothing. Perhaps I should message you when I'm out there and we can speak about it then?

Thanks
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:05 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Scamp - listen to her... just don't accept any tea she offers at the meeting.

Were you listening to my recent conversation about the numerous restaurants in Dubai that serve 'special tea'?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:08 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Sorry. Just not in me to assume you'll help me for nothing. Perhaps I should message you when I'm out there and we can speak about it then?

Thanks
I am really very nice and helpful Sure, drop me a line and we can have a chat over coffee. You can pay for that.

I get a very small kick back from the banks, but it's all part of a bigger picture. One day you'll have heaps of money and will want my advice then, or you'll refer other people to me. I don't ask for specific referrals, but most of my clients come to me as I have been recommended. What comes around, goes around if you like.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:09 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

There are reasonable depositor protection schemes in the Isle of Man and Channel islands.
There wasn't when I opened my accounts there - although at that point, I didn't have any money to put in them anyway

The protection offered is much better now (though too late for those who deposited with the Icelandic banks' offshore arms), but what EM describes is still a concern.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Were you listening to my recent conversation about the numerous restaurants in Dubai that serve 'special tea'?
I'm sorry to break this news to you, but the only way is to give it straight: I've never listened to any of your podcasts.

But, the good news is that I've not singled you out - I've never listened to any podcasts (just don't know how to).

I was more thinking about how when you buy jewellery in Turkey the man always sits you down for some apple tea before the deal closes.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:10 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

I do rather more in life than arguing about carbohydrates.
*splutter* haha - tried to karma you but "need to spread it around first"
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:11 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, I hope special tea is back - it seemed quite a few restaurants I frequented (of the kind mrs typical prefers) got scared off it a year or two back.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:16 am
Bored liberal

I'm sorry to break this news to you, but the only way is to give it straight: I've never listened to any of your podcasts.

But, the good news is that I've not singled you out - I've never listened to any podcasts (just don't know how to).

I was more thinking about how when you buy jewellery in Turkey the man always sits you down for some apple tea before the deal closes.
Not on the radio silly. Spilling those beans wouldn't be wise!

Last weeked. You might have been eavesdropping...
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Not on the radio silly. Spilling those beans wouldn't be wise!

Last weeked. You might have been eavesdropping...
nah, I only listen to SJ and DannyCee !
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I am really very nice and helpful Sure, drop me a line and we can have a chat over coffee. You can pay for that.

I get a very small kick back from the banks, but it's all part of a bigger picture. One day you'll have heaps of money and will want my advice then, or you'll refer other people to me. I don't ask for specific referrals, but most of my clients come to me as I have been recommended. What comes around, goes around if you like.
Certainly will, thank you for that.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:46 am
Bored liberal

nah, I only listen to SJ and DannyCee !
Who and who? Or are you pretending to be down with the kids?

I don't expect anyone to listen to me on the radio or read my various articles (although of course you all should! ) so I am always quite surprised to find out people do. Not half as shocked as I was when someone recognised me from a photo in a magazine recently though!