British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   off to Kish (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/off-kish-496954/)

jvr20 Nov 29th 2007 4:15 pm

off to Kish

OK, rightly or wrongly and with my heart in my mouth I bought a ticket to Kish for Saturday. All being well, back on Sunday :)

Just going to play it by ear when I get there... bit of adventure, in this day and age of everything being well documented on blogs and/or Crowded Planet, there's tantalising tidbits on various websites but nothing comprehensive, so fingers crossed :p

Grace O Malley Nov 29th 2007 4:25 pm

Re: off to Kish

Originally Posted by jvr20 (Post 5614734)
OK, rightly or wrongly and with my heart in my mouth I bought a ticket to Kish for Saturday. All being well, back on Sunday :)

Just going to play it by ear when I get there... bit of adventure, in this day and age of everything being well documented on blogs and/or Crowded Planet, there's tantalising tidbits on various websites but nothing comprehensive, so fingers crossed :p

Hi

Why Kish?

MataHari Nov 29th 2007 4:30 pm

oh interesting...have looked at it as well...let us know what it's like...

Eva Nov 29th 2007 4:40 pm

off to Kish

With Lorraine?

sorry,so sorry.....I'm just mindnumbingly bored-have a good time

Inselaffen Nov 29th 2007 4:47 pm

how was the visa process?

Confucius Nov 29th 2007 5:23 pm

there's tantalising tidbits on various websites but nothing comprehensive, so fingers crossed :p

You're able to get worldsexguide.com where you are???

shakh your bootie Nov 30th 2007 12:08 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5614868)
You're able to get worldsexguide.com where you are???

I fear the Kish experience will be wasted on young JVR......

Madam Medusa Nov 30th 2007 6:19 am

have a great time jvr...looking forward to hearing all about it...

MM, xx

Inselaffen Nov 30th 2007 8:48 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5616091)
I fear the Kish experience will be wasted on young JVR......

I just hope he is not booked into one of the 20 to a room visa run special hotels!!

shakh your bootie Nov 30th 2007 8:53 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5617110)
I just hope he is not booked into one of the 20 to a room visa run special hotels!!

JVR and a room full of twenty ladies from Kazakhstan getting their 60 day extension.... Oh to be a fly on that wall....

Inselaffen Nov 30th 2007 8:54 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5617125)
JVR and a room full of twenty ladies from Kazakhstan getting their 60 day extension.... Oh to be a fly on that wall....

that could turn out to be an expensive weekend

Grace O Malley Nov 30th 2007 9:07 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5617110)

Ew that why i asked why Kish

shakh your bootie Nov 30th 2007 9:17 am

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 5617162)
Ew that why i asked why Kish

it's apparently the third most visited place in the M.E. after Dubai & Sharm Al Sheikh....

Inselaffen Nov 30th 2007 9:25 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5617189)
it's apparently the third most visited place in the M.E. after Dubai & Sharm Al Sheikh....

they are talking of building a new 7 star hotel there. so it must have some attractions!

shakh your bootie Nov 30th 2007 9:30 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5617206)
they are talking of building a new 7 star hotel there. so it must have some attractions!

yeah. no booze, tho....:thumbdown: