It was off...

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:59 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default It was off...

the taste of off milk on my cereal this morning was pretty bad.....

whats the worst thing you have put in your mouth and tasted then...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:07 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It was off...

can't really think of anything...and I always refuse to smell something that is presented to me with the words...smell this, cause I think it's gone off...I mean, why would I do that for...surely if it smells bad, anything I am going to say won't make it taste better...just chuck it away...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:10 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
can't really think of anything...and I always refuse to smell something that is presented to me with the words...smell this, cause I think it's gone off...I mean, why would I do that for...surely if it smells bad, anything I am going to say won't make it taste better...just chuck it away...
oysters dont look like they should be eaten and the one and only time I had one, i realised my instincts were right.....tasted like a mouthful of the worst phlegm ever.....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
oysters dont look like they should be eaten and the one and only time I had one, i realised my instincts were right.....tasted like a mouthful of the worst phlegm ever.....
I sometimes get that without the oyster in it...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:17 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

the taste of off milk on my cereal this morning was pretty bad.....

whats the worst thing you have put in your mouth and tasted then...
Don't you have any friend/neighbours you can talk to, Bangle? Your topics are getting more and more mundane or are you simply trying to flirt with the BE ladies in the best way you know how?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

A bit of flirting never hurts. He doesn't just target ladies. LOL
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:49 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
He doesn't just target ladies. LOL
bit like Lionheart and shadya, or so ive heard..
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:25 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by lionheart
Don't you have any friend/neighbours you can talk to, Bangle? Your topics are getting more and more mundane or are you simply trying to flirt with the BE ladies in the best way you know how?
Thats rich coming from the man who's last 4 threads were on such wide ranging and thought provoking topics such as :

United Kingdom (11 replies)
Something for the Boys (58 replies)
Motorway Madness (3 replies)
Nice One (31 replies)

If you were the only thread starter on here LH, there would be something new to read every 3 days, and every poster would have ****ed off in boredom long ago....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:26 am
Hammer for Life

thats not actually true....Im a ladies man....now get your baps out !
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:26 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by commander
bit like Lionheart and shadya, or so ive heard..
I hate any sort of beastiality.....poor animals !
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

a bit yeah, not a friggin' bucketload of the same ol shite....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:44 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy
a bit yeah, not a friggin' bucketload of the same ol shite....
who are you, the Flirting Police ?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

who are you, the Flirting Police ?
are you flirting with me?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:53 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
are you flirting with me?
spugsy, your tongue is mahoosive...and im not flirting with you.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by commander
spugsy, your tongue is mahoosive...and im not flirting with you.
away an boil yer heed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.