Number 1!!!!!

Old Apr 30th 2014, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Number 1!!!!!

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah, and time and time again, you all take the bait...that's what I don't understand...chill. If he's winding you all up, he's found the perfect audience, and if he truly believes what he says, you are not going to change his views.
It has a certain amusement value darling.... to engage.
Old Apr 30th 2014, 3:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned

So what are all these muslims who are in the bars drinking and consorting with the prostitutes doing then??
Such hypocrisy
to me that just indicates that no matter what religion, people are people and they basically all do and like the same things...and I am sure there are a lot of Muslims, who are Muslim just cause their parents, and their parents etc etc are Muslim, cause they happen to be born in a Muslim part of the world. They go an pray cause that is just the way it is, they go to the mosque and they see all their friends and family, have a little catch up, show their new Range Rover, its part of their routine, it's just their way of life...it doesn't make then any less 'human', nor does it make them hypocrites. It seems to me that 'we' are far more 'offended' by what they do (drinking, engaging with prostitutes) than that they are.
Old Apr 30th 2014, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

surely this bellend is just on a windup ?
Old Apr 30th 2014, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
surely this bellend is just on a windup ?
Sadly knowing the attitude in the region , there is a good chance he isn't trolling.
Old Apr 30th 2014, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Sadly knowing the attitude in the region , there is a good chance he isn't trolling.
I've been gone 18 months... I'm forgetting what it's like