Number 1!!!!!

Old Apr 29th 2014, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Number 1!!!!!

RedHelmet has come out with some stunning paragraphs of idiocy but this truly takes the biscuit.

Unbelievably arrogant drivel.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
RedHelmet has come out with some stunning paragraphs of idiocy but this truly takes the biscuit.

I think calling it arrogant is too kind.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

And the saddest part is that there are gazillions of men who think like this in the area...and they have, unfortunately, migrated to the West too.
and then there is this...a woman in a tight abaya, sky high heals and make up plastered on her face is held in higher regard by those men that a woman dressed in a lose t shirt and a lose skirt that ends just above her knees. Or a woman who wears a lady like summer dress with her shoulders showing...how effing sick is THAT?
(Yes, this is a pet peeve of mine)

Last edited by Alexa; Apr 29th 2014 at 1:05 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 1:19 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
and then there is this...a woman in a tight abaya, sky high heals and make up plastered on her face is held in higher regard by those men that a woman dressed in a lose t shirt and a lose skirt that ends just above her knees. Or a woman who wears a lady like summer dress with her shoulders showing...how effing sick is THAT?
(Yes, this is a pet peeve of mine)
I love that look. Hair hidden so as to remain modest, but skin tight top and ****-me shoes. Gets me every time...
Old Apr 29th 2014, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I love that look. Hair hidden so as to remain modest, but skin tight top and ****-me shoes. Gets me every time...
yup...and then she turns around and you see bright , lined fish lips, black witch eyebrows, a ghostly white foundation on olive skin and mascara so heavy it crumbles...oh, and let us not forget the little Indo maid who carries the shopping.

now, don't get me wrong...there are some ladies in impeccably tailored abayas and matching gear...very stylish and tasteful.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 4:22 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

now, don't get me wrong...there are some ladies in impeccably tailored abayas and matching gear...very stylish and tasteful.
Absolutely. I used to live in quite a posh block in AD, and there were some stunningly elegant ladies there: modest in both dress and demeanour, with a quiet grace. And the gents when thobed-up set a fine sartorial example, too. I was also impressed at the grand public functions (eg the Grand Prix) by the local "ambassadors"--I can't think of any other country that can quite match that.

Here in Morocco its different, for both cultural and financial reasons. The women tend to dress modestly, with probably the majority having their hair covered when out, albeit some with spray-on jeans as a contrast. But there's a definite hippy look, too, which is refreshing. Man.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

So instead of providing a clear answer to my simple question all you do is come up with mambo-jumbo replies. It seems that it is quite difficult to answer if prostitution is morally wrong! You see, the Dutch are well ahead of you, instead of being hypocritical about it they had already faced the music and admitted that prostitution is morally right and a necessity therefore they provided a whole district in their capital for it. It is simply a logical attitude once you follow such moral values. I anticipate that it is just a matter of time before every European country will give up hypocrsy and have its own pleasure zone for men in the heart of its own capital.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Simple answer. If he can't keep his 'arousal" from seeing a woman in a mini skirt in check, he should go home and spank his monkey.
Or do you, red shark, think otherwise?
of course....some men think it is perfectly ok to harrass/rape a woman in this case. Are you one of those men, red shark?
you dont seem to know much about men’s biology, which makes me wonder if you are like the unmarried Saudi women, i.e still virgin !!!
Old Apr 29th 2014, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Meow
What does Islam say say about Prostitutes? I am sure he'll burn in his very own hell.

I just pity any prostitute who has to get close to him. Not too much though as I'm sure it'd all be over in about 10 seconds
There is a difference between Islam and the west with regards to prostitution. While the west makes a distinction between prostitution and adultery, Islam does not. In Islam any sex outside marriage whether paid for or not is considered adultery. In fact in Islam there is no notion of prostitution at all
Old Apr 29th 2014, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

On the other hand, RedMinnow has admitted that--assuming he considers himself to be law-abiding--he uses prostitutes regularly. I think its quite big of him to admit that in this forum.

So the question becomes, is RedMinnow's frequent use of prostitutes morally acceptable?
If you are asking me a question then the answer is simply no I dont go to prostitutes because it is forbidden in my faith to do so. Now are you able to say your moral values forbid you from going to prostitutes ? Remember, your friends are reading this thread !!!!
Old Apr 29th 2014, 5:23 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by redShark
If you are asking me a question then the answer is simply no I dont go to prostitutes because it is forbidden in my faith to do so. Now are you able to say your moral values forbid you from going to prostitutes ? Remember, your friends are reading this thread !!!!
But then what do you do? You say (and have repeated) that men have sexual urges when seeing provocatively-dressed women and cannot contain those urges; so presumably that happens to you. What do you do?

As to my moral values: each person is free to do whatever he or she pleases, so long as it doesn't impinge upon other people's freedoms or does not hurt them (and "hurt" is in a very broad sense, but doesn't include upsetting people's sensitivities--eg if my activity goes against someone else's religion but does not hurt in any other way, them I'm free to do what I'm doing). Provided that the prostitute in question is not being harmed by the client's actions, then that is not against my moral code (and "harmed", as before, is broad).
Old Apr 29th 2014, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

But then what do you do? You say (and have repeated) that men have sexual urges when seeing provocatively-dressed women and cannot contain those urges; so presumably that happens to you. What do you do?

As to my moral values: each person is free to do whatever he or she pleases, so long as it doesn't impinge upon other people's freedoms or does not hurt them (and "hurt" is in a very broad sense, but doesn't include upsetting people's sensitivities--eg if my activity goes against someone else's religion but does not hurt in any other way, them I'm free to do what I'm doing). Provided that the prostitute in question is not being harmed by the client's actions, then that is not against my moral code (and "harmed", as before, is broad).
Yes I do get sexually alerted when I see women in mini skirts (it gets even harder if she happens to be blond ) but I am instructed by the law that I had established already as divine to lower my gaze in return for eternal pleasures in the life after death. To me that is a Bergen deal so I am more than happy to accept
Old Apr 29th 2014, 9:53 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I am instructed by the law that I had established already as divine to lower my gaze in return for eternal pleasures in the life after death. To me that is a Bergen deal so I am more than happy to accept
You are going to be ****ing disappointed when you finally kick the bucket fishy.

If all you boys get so excited by a short skirt and a bit of shoulder like I did when I was 13 I suggest getting a kays catalog and locking yourself in the toilet for half an hour. Worked wonders for me
Old Apr 30th 2014, 2:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

yeah, and time and time again, you all take the bait...that's what I don't understand...chill. If he's winding you all up, he's found the perfect audience, and if he truly believes what he says, you are not going to change his views.

From my personal experience, I feel very safe in Dubai, and I certainly don't feel disrespected as a woman. Actually maybe the opposite, I think as a woman you can get away with lots of stuff here, just cause you are a woman. But I realise that's cause I am Western etc. I am sure it doesn't go for a lot of other women.
But then I don't have an issue playing the female card when it suits me.
Old Apr 30th 2014, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

you dont seem to know much about men’s biology, which makes me wonder if you are like the unmarried Saudi women, i.e still virgin !!!
You are totally deluded if you think that all unmarried Saudi girls are virgins!

There is a difference between Islam and the west with regards to prostitution. While the west makes a distinction between prostitution and adultery, Islam does not. In Islam any sex outside marriage whether paid for or not is considered adultery. In fact in Islam there is no notion of prostitution at all
So what are all these muslims who are in the bars drinking and consorting with the prostitutes doing then??
Such hypocrisy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.