November Thread

Old Nov 4th 2018, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: November Thread

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Fair enough. I edited. Do the same and people's sensibilities will no longer be offended.
I was joking
Old Nov 4th 2018, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I was joking
I see what you did.
Old Nov 4th 2018, 11:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I see what you did.
Not when you were blindfolded I should hope.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I've been watching the doc on Netflix.
They aren't helping themselves are they, they've produced a documentary that makes it even more boring than previously thought.
I dont have netflicks so didnt see it - so many people think there is a "big, dark" secret when it is just a'old'boys club (and dont forget the charity work they do)
Old Nov 5th 2018, 3:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
I dont have netflicks so didnt see it - so many people think there is a "big, dark" secret when it is just a'old'boys club (and dont forget the charity work they do)
They honestly just seemed like a slightly more upmarket working men's club sort of bunch. Lots for charity, lots of drinking and a few ceremonies chucked in.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
They honestly just seemed like a slightly more upmarket working men's club sort of bunch. Lots for charity, lots of drinking and a few ceremonies chucked in.

Requirements:

1. Male
2. Good character/reputation
3. Belief in a supreme being.

Thats me out..
Old Nov 5th 2018, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse Snr was one - he didn't last long and left. He did the walking around the room with a nipple out (right up DXB's street, I'd imagine). Millhouse Snr wanted to find an old-boys club where lots of favors were passed around and it didn't really play out for him as he hoped. I always imagine it being a bit like when Del Trotter tried to join with Boycie.
Old Nov 6th 2018, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Millhouse Snr was one - he didn't last long and left. He did the walking around the room with a nipple out (right up DXB's street, I'd imagine). Millhouse Snr wanted to find an old-boys club where lots of favors were passed around and it didn't really play out for him as he hoped. I always imagine it being a bit like when Del Trotter tried to join with Boycie.
It's literally a boys club with a secret initiation for a laugh that's just got out of hand.
Old Nov 6th 2018, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Masons and the whole secret society bit is just a bit of a giggle in the UK (my godfather was in there) and it's all about keeping the money in the old boys club. However, the Yanks take it a lot more seriously but they love that sort of thing (fraternities etc).

That said, apparently its a bit of a requirement if you want to rise up the ranks in the Police, Fire Brigade etc.
Old Nov 15th 2018, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

Jobs for the boys, mafia of the mediocre and being let off drunk driving charges.