Notts County

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Notts County

Am I dreaming Sven Goran Eriksson.....
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:06 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Notts County

Originally Posted by pauldxb View Post
if thats who you dream of mate, you need to get out more....
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

He's finally found the right level for his talents........
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:23 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
He's finally found the right level for his talents........
just a bit further for him to fall and he will end up being Luton manager !
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BangleMan View Post
if thats who you dream of mate, you need to get out more....
LOL... you know what im saying though
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

just a bit further for him to fall and he will end up being Luton manager !
Luton will be above Notts County - a whole division above - by the end of the 2011/12 season.............
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:41 pm
Hammer for Life

Luton will be above Notts County - a whole division above - by the end of the 2011/12 season.............
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:00 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Not a chance, not a chance...

Love, The Dubai Magpies Supporters Club...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Bit of a change for County. My Litigation tutor at Law School back in 2005-2006 was the Chairman at the time. complete knob!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 5:31 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard that he was only taking the Nottingham job because research shows that their female students have the biggest boobs in England
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
I heard that he was only taking the Nottingham job because research shows that their female students have the biggest boobs in England
they do have big bangers down there.

£2m a year as well, the greedy get.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:09 am
Hammer for Life

what a great job that must be......wish I had thought of that when I had my meeting with my careers officer way back when.....

'Do you know what you want to do when you leave school son ?

"Yes Sir, I want to be a tit tester'......
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

mart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nice

what a great job that must be......wish I had thought of that when I had my meeting with my careers officer way back when.....

'Do you know what you want to do when you leave school son ?

"Yes Sir, I want to be a tit tester'......
And here I was thinking all he was after was the money - nah he tells us it isnt so it must be true, its the challenge you see - oh a flying pig just went past
Old Jul 24th 2009, 7:43 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mart1000 View Post
And here I was thinking all he was after was the money - nah he tells us it isnt so it must be true, its the challenge you see - oh a flying pig just went past
You can hardly claim it's not going to be a challenge

How I miss the top flight...
Old Jul 24th 2009, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Never heard it put that way before, but do remember in the '70's claims that Nottingham had the highest female/male ratio in the UK. Maybe both statements trying to same the same thing!!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.