Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Nothing like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted...

Nothing like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted...

Old Oct 20th 2009, 1:09 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nothing like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted...

...(or whatever the bloody expression is)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...premier-league
Old Oct 20th 2009, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nothing like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted...

are they searching their own fans too ?

and how the hell will they find a beach ball ? it'll be the size of a hanky when deflated

I read one bookie was offering 1-2 on a red beach ball entering the field of play on Sunday, I'd put my house on it at that price
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:32 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it would be too cruel to initiate a special thread on the subject, so I will just add a few carefully chosen words here instead...
Scunthorpe 2-1 Newcastle Utd...
Mind you, City have them in the Carling Cup next week. Fortunately, I will be out of the country at the time.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy

are they searching their own fans too ?

and how the hell will they find a beach ball ? it'll be the size of a hanky when deflated

I read one bookie was offering 1-2 on a red beach ball entering the field of play on Sunday, I'd put my house on it at that price
aye for sure, there'll be loads on there.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
I thought it would be too cruel to initiate a special thread on the subject, so I will just add a few carefully chosen words here instead...
Scunthorpe 2-1 Newcastle Utd...
Mind you, City have them in the Carling Cup next week. Fortunately, I will be out of the country at the time.
I'm quite enjoying City at the moment, I'm hoping they'll get into the top 4 and shake things up a bit.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'm quite enjoying City at the moment, I'm hoping they'll get into the top 4 and shake things up a bit.
totally agree, i just pray that we sort ourselves out before its to late
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by pauldxb
totally agree, i just pray that we sort ourselves out before its to late
aye I thought you were decent last season, but carltons coles goals made the difference, thats not happening now and I think you don't have much upfront - shame as I always liked Ashton.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

its not the first time its happened but of course the scouse gits are making more of it that anyone else

also seem to remember Derby scoring against forrest when the ball as deflected by a cup.