Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Not the right way to enter KSA.

Not the right way to enter KSA.

Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not the right way to enter KSA.

The remains of a body have been found on the rear tyres of an airplane that flew from Beirut to the Saudi capital of Riyadh.

The National News Agency report said the jet from the Saudi Nasair company landed in Riyadh just after midnight with 130 people on board.

The remains were discovered shortly afterward during maintenance work on the plane.

The report said Saturday that investigations were underway and a number of passengers reported seeing a man with a backpack running toward the plane before it took off.

Further details and airport officials were not immediately available.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/leba...rabia-1.652551
Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:42 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not the right way to enter KSA.

Originally Posted by coffindodger View Post
The remains of a body have been found on the rear tyres of an airplane that flew from Beirut to the Saudi capital of Riyadh.

The National News Agency report said the jet from the Saudi Nasair company landed in Riyadh just after midnight with 130 people on board.

The remains were discovered shortly afterward during maintenance work on the plane.

The report said Saturday that investigations were underway and a number of passengers reported seeing a man with a backpack running toward the plane before it took off.

Further details and airport officials were not immediately available.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/leba...rabia-1.652551
"a number of passengers reported seeing a man with a backpack running toward the plane before it took off."?!?!?!?!?

On a flight from Beirut to KSA, I'm pretty sure I'd mention to the cabin crew seeing a guy with a backpack running towards the place BEFORE we left!!!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:50 am
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Why bother reporting it? nobody would do anything.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Well it is NAS Air after all enough said.!!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
"a number of passengers reported seeing a man with a backpack running toward the plane before it took off."?!?!?!?!?

On a flight from Beirut to KSA, I'm pretty sure I'd mention to the cabin crew seeing a guy with a backpack running towards the place BEFORE we left!!!
I'm sure, I would scream like a Banshee!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 6:43 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dilmun View Post
I'm sure, I would scream like a Banshee!
I worry more about the ones that walk up and down a couple of times trying to find their seats, I mean how 4kin difficult is it and they always have a backpack,who pays to send such idiots on a plane?
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:11 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

How desperate must you be to try and smuggle yourself into KSA of all places????!!!