Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Not the end of the world

Not the end of the world

Old Feb 13th 2018, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not the end of the world

Originally Posted by Scamp
It's written as if it's the only place on earth with any forms of corruption or greed. Bizarre rant even if accurate.

It's about time we had another rumour. When's the next religious holiday?
You want to hear a rumour? Oh, yes, I could tell you all about this rumour. Oh, yes, it's a biggie of a rumour. A MAJOR one. Well, at least for me it is and it was told to me by someone in touch with a bigwig high up. But I'm afraid to mention in case the powers that be are monitoring us and it gets jinxed.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 10:51 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
You want to hear a rumour? Oh, yes, I could tell you all about this rumour. Oh, yes, it's a biggie of a rumour. A MAJOR one. Well, at least for me it is and it was told to me by someone in touch with a bigwig high up. But I'm afraid to mention in case the powers that be are monitoring us and it gets jinxed.
Oooh. Will you tell us by PM?
Old Feb 13th 2018, 10:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

If the rumour is that I'm a dick head, it's true. I'll save you the effort of posting it
Old Feb 13th 2018, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

If the rumour is that I'm a dick head, it's true. I'll save you the effort of posting it
Nah, not that one. We all already knew it.

It's, well, *cough cough* you know *cough cough* sensitive *cough cough* and all that *cough cough*
Old Feb 13th 2018, 11:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Nah, not that one. We all already knew it.

It's, well, *cough cough* you know *cough cough* sensitive *cough cough* and all that *cough cough*
Come on, spill the beans....or is it just bull?
Old Feb 13th 2018, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Come on, spill the beans....or is it just bull?
I keep forgetting you all in the UAE probably forgot it's even going on
Old Feb 13th 2018, 11:41 am
Account Closed

I keep forgetting you all in the UAE probably forgot it's even going on
Is it to with the situation forcing people to fly to a 3rd country to get from here to you.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Is it to with the situation forcing people to fly to a 3rd country to get from here to you.