Nokia N97

Old Aug 23rd 2009, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of
Default Nokia N97

Hi There,

Does anyone have one of these phones please?? My niece at home is asking me how much they cost here ...... and I'm too sick to go out to check it out

Thanks !
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nokia N97

why don't you just call up a retailer...sharaf dg for example, 04 3418060...

MM, xx
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 10:01 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
Hi There,

Does anyone have one of these phones please?? My niece at home is asking me how much they cost here ...... and I'm too sick to go out to check it out

Thanks !
Just bought 2 one white one black. The price was about $1k each. Aus $ here in Melbourne
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 10:05 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Just bought 2 one white one black. The price was about $1k each. Aus $ here in Melbourne
that's very useful information...
maybe I will have a look here in Thailand...we can do world wide thingy
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Hi There,

Thanks !
I wouldn't touch anything from Sharaf with a barge pole !! they have poor imitations of most things I've ever bought there - total crap !!

Tried Jacky's but they don't have it on their website. But an article I found said they'll be about 3,050 dhs.
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't touch anything from Sharaf with a barge pole !! they have poor imitations of most things I've ever bought there - total crap !!

Tried Jacky's but they don't have it on their website. But an article I found said they'll be about 3,050 dhs.
it was to give you an indication of price which is all you'd asked for, not for where to buy it...oh well, looks like you'd already answered your own question, so you'll know for next time...

MM, xx
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes and it seems to be cheaper in Libya for some reason - will be able to let you know how much it is tomorrow when a friend checks it out in Tripoli.

Sorry MM - You're right; of course you didn't tell me to go and buy it from there ....... I'm so sick I have no idea what I'm reading most of the time today. I actually found the price for a totally different Nokia for her till she corrected me and made me stop.

I think I'll crawl into my bed ..... I'm oinking today