Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

No more big ones for expats in Jeddah unless you have a big one

No more big ones for expats in Jeddah unless you have a big one

Old Mar 17th 2016, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No more big ones for expats in Jeddah unless you have a big one

Originally Posted by Beakersful
Mini vans - You could fit a mattress in the rear..........
I suspect with this lot that a mini-van was needed to fit the mistress in the rear.
Old Mar 17th 2016, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I had sex in a Mini.

And it would have been easier without having to struggle with a belt and jeans...

Austin Metro - C Plate. I loved that car - seem to recall changing the alternator shortly after.

I wonder what happened to the menthols-chain smoking Kimberly.
Old Mar 17th 2016, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
Mini vans - You could fit a mattress in the rear..........
Have you no sense of adventure!!
Old Mar 17th 2016, 3:04 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I'm trying to think up of the logic behind this one and I'm coming up with nothing :/
It's to stop illegal taxi services in theory.
Old Mar 17th 2016, 3:57 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

pfft! Suzuki van 800 1982 man, I was BORN to drive that thing ok?

it had a huge 60 litre CNG tank fitted under the rear seat so it was raised higher up than usual. So it was *ahem* at just the right height...IF you know what I mean

Btw life experience : a parked car makes more noise in the dead of the night
Old Mar 22nd 2016, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Closure of small grocery shops likely | Arab News

Bye bye mom'n'pop stores! Lots of fun when you're on a visa unable to legally drive, however many seats your transport has, shipped from company housing to workplace and back and it's heating up as summer is coming! Those baqalas are reachable on foot.