Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

BE night out - December 12...

BE night out - December 12...

Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:11 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default BE night out - December 12...

right...Friday Dec 12 it is...from 8.00 pm onwards...
Everybody (and I mean everybody) is welcome, newbies are especially encouraged to come along cause I am getting a bit bored with the same old faces...
The venue is still up in the air...Jambase in the Madinat is a good one thought, but if anyone has a better idea please come forward...
If you are planning on coming, put your name down so we have some idea of the number of people turning up...
It'll be a casual thing, no dinner just drinks and a bit of bullshitting...I'll provide the warm welcome, the rest of the evening is up to you....
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:15 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE night out - December 12...

Congratulations for having the bottle to organise this event. I would have enjoyed your warm welcome but I have to wash my hair that particular night. I sincerely hope it goes well for you and for the gang.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Congratulations for having the bottle to organise this event. I would have enjoyed your warm welcome but I have to wash my hair that particular night. I sincerely hope it goes well for you and for the gang.
thank you for your kind words...the night won't be the same without you
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
right...Friday Dec 12 it is...from 8.00 pm onwards...
Everybody (and I mean everybody) is welcome, newbies are especially encouraged to come along cause I am getting a bit bored with the same old faces...
The venue is still up in the air...Jambase in the Madinat is a good one thought, but if anyone has a better idea please come forward...
If you are planning on coming, put your name down so we have some idea of the number of people turning up...
It'll be a casual thing, no dinner just drinks and a bit of bullshitting...I'll provide the warm welcome, the rest of the evening is up to you....
What about the Dusit again?

More seriously - I would love to be there but won't know my movements until a few days from now (I'm in the middle of a job change to a different location).

In any case, I promised I'd wash Lionheart's hair for him.............
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:30 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
What about the Dusit again?

More seriously - I would love to be there but won't know my movements until a few days from now (I'm in the middle of a job change to a different location).

In any case, I promised I'd wash Lionheart's hair for him.............
but it's just drinks...Jambase is nice for that, and they have a live band (not that I have heard them though)

well, is this hair washing open for everyone or what...we might drop in if that's the case...have a laugh
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:38 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking of hair washing, I see that Rod Stewart intends to reunite with the Faces for a possible tour next year. If they come here I will definitely go, dirty hair or not.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:39 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Talking of hair washing, I see that Rod Stewart intends to reunite with the Faces for a possible tour next year. If they come here I will definitely go, dirty hair or not.
well...that put me in my place...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

but it's just drinks...Jambase is nice for that, and they have a live band (not that I have heard them though)

well, is this hair washing open for everyone or what...we might drop in if that's the case...have a laugh
Lionheart washes his hair on the internet...........
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:55 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Lionheart washes his hair on the internet...........
site blocked by Etisalat...oh well, I will have to use my imagination again I suppose...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Well I will be there.I will wash my hair in the afternoon.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have any hair to wash but still won't be there
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor View Post
Well I will be there.I will wash my hair in the afternoon.
of course, I mean it's not as if you'll be doing anything else eh?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:34 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
I don't have any hair to wash but still won't be there
and you will be missed...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Oh nooo! I'll be away again - so, sorry to miss you all - again!!!! Have fun though.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

and you will be missed...
like the plague!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.