Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

BE Night Out - 19th June

BE Night Out - 19th June

Old May 25th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Night Out - 19th June

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Nothing at all sweetie...a very manly drink.

especially with a nice cherry on a cocktail stick, or an umberella..

look Colin Farell drinks them.....
Old May 25th 2008, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

im with you.....dont fancy walking miles,drunk and dangerous to have a fag.
you could consider going 3 hours without one. wouldn't harm you!
Old May 25th 2008, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
then she would really be able to taste how crap the food is there though, lol...

MM, xx
Old May 25th 2008, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Oh,please.....are you willing to sit next to me in a situation where I have to go without a fag?...think carefully now.
Old May 25th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

smoking does suck thou....smelly, horrible, unhealthy, minging, antisocial, gipping....

but in saying that, i dont think smoking should be banned in bars. Restaurants yes, but bars no...

anyway...i assume nobody beleives me about the cocktails at the Shangri La..
Old May 25th 2008, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
anyway...i assume nobody beleives me about the cocktails at the Shangri La..
yep, you're right...it's 175 dhs for wine, beer and the cocktail of the day...

MM, xx
Old May 25th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
bear with me on this, but im sure they had 3-4 long cocktail tables and they basically fixed you up anything you wanted...

between the moroccon restaurant and the seafood one

I am on about the right hotel?
Old May 25th 2008, 7:20 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

MM, xx
I am not drinking Malibu and pineapple!
Old May 25th 2008, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
bear with me on this, but im sure they had 3-4 long cocktail tables and they basically fixed you up anything you wanted...

between the moroccon restaurant and the seafood one

I am on about the right hotel?
well maybe, but they describe it as "cocktail of the day", lol...it's the one basically in the lobby of the hotel...??

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
it'd suit you so well though...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
that is because i will be drinking it all....just not with pineapple.
Old May 25th 2008, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that is because i will be drinking it all....just not with pineapple.
ohhh...you're all class, eh doll, lol...

MM, xx
Old May 25th 2008, 7:24 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

it'd suit you so well though...

MM, xx
I'm going to ignore that! lol
BE Forum Addict

well maybe, but they describe it as "cocktail of the day", lol...it's the one basically in the lobby of the hotel...??

MM, xx
na it was on the first or second floor...
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

oh, i forgot about the spirits thing...the smoking really is a pain in towers though cos you have to go down to longs and the food really is crappy...but i'll go wherever...

MM, xx
not forgetting that when you are down there, the boys will spike your drink to have their wicked way with you later....just read an article about it...it's happening more and more that girls will leave the bar to have a fag outside, not taking their drinks with them cause it's not allowed to take your glass outside...and Bob's your uncle...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.