Wikiposts

Nigel Farage

Old Jul 23rd 2012, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Sand Grouse
A strange article, I can only imagine that by promoting Farage they would encourage more Tory defectors, loosening further Cameron's fingertip grip on power
........... which is ironic, considering the fact that (pre-2010-election) UKIP went to see Cameron and offered not to field any candidates at all in return for an unequivocal and publicly-announced agreement that a Conservative government would hold a full in-or-out referendum on Britain's EU membership after taking office.

Cameron refused, UKIP candidates stood, and took enough votes in key Tory target seats to leave them, if my memory serves, about 20 seats short of an overall majority.

To form a government, Cameron had to get into bed with the odious Clegg and has been regretting it ever since............ the opinion polls are telling Cameron what the public think of him, and the 2014 Euro elections may well see UKIP (already second-largest) as the largest UK party in the Euro Parliament.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be silly Dean. The union won't be around then.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Don't be silly Dean. The union won't be around then.
Amen to that............
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
Amen to that............
Farage is even in the FT today by the way.............
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Farage is even in the FT today by the way.............
Yes, I read it. He is getting a lot of screen time now.

Everything he has forewarned is coming true. The question will be how Greece exits and what this does to the faith of the Euro.

Let's suppose that the currency goes (or is somehow split between the north and south) - I wonder what will happen to the politics. The EC etc. Without the need to hold a common currency together I can see us all running out and buying bent bananas.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:10 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
What doesnt count ?

None of these ideas are from hadith or the Quran...

Al arbi also may refer to a human’s inner struggle to accept the will of God..
If you say so...tell it to the many Muslims who think it is and are actively working on a new Caliphate.

N.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
If you say so...tell it to the many Muslims who think it is and are actively working on a new Caliphate.

N.
I do say so ... i thought you would have carried the topic on.. Im not sure which caliphate your talking about (perhaps the great European) - perhaps you could start a new thread ?

Anyways

What are the odds of Finland bailing out by the end of next year, and as an accumulator before/after Greece or Italy ?

Last edited by UKCityGent; Jul 24th 2012 at 4:56 am.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I do say so ... i thought you would have carried the topic on.. Im not sure which caliphate your talking about (perhaps the great European)

Anyways

What are the odds of Finland bailing out by the end of next year, and as an accumulator before/after Greece or Italy ?
One step at a time. Let the Greeks go first in a 'managed and controlled' fashion on a Friday with our masters claiming glory and genius about how they managed the contagion risk in the Sunday papers.

Then watch it all fall to the shitters on the Monday in one spectacular bust.
Old Aug 16th 2012, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

I do say so ... i thought you would have carried the topic on.. Im not sure which caliphate your talking about (perhaps the great European) - perhaps you could start a new thread ?

Anyways

Finland considering its options - maybe it may make a decision during Q1 next year (or perhaps an early xmas present to me !!)
Old Aug 19th 2012, 6:06 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Even Gaddaffi said they would take over Europe with immigration - he wasn't alone in saying that. I think you are playing innocent, the goals of virtually every jihadist group include the 'restoration of the Caliphate'.

[/QUOTE]
Anyways

What are the odds of Finland bailing out by the end of next year, and as an accumulator before/after Greece or Italy ?[/QUOTE]

Not interested - as long as Britain leaves the EUSSR and goes back to close trade ties only we'll be ok. The EU a disastrous mess of totally undemocratic wastage and jingoism.

N.