Wikiposts

Nigel Farage

Old Jul 18th 2012, 11:33 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Millhouse
This is exactly true. However, I would argue that the problem is the very structure of the EU - i.e. common currency therefore common interest rates across multiple and very diverse economies. It was never going to work. It's easy to blame one country - the reality is that 'blame' cannot be apportioned to anyone but the nuts who designed the system.
It should have been bloody obvious that a currency union designed without transfers to smooth out different cycles of member countries will fall apart come the first crisis. But what mattered more was to plough through with this political project hoping necessary integrations will come later just as the EU founding fathers intended.

You are absolutely correct, no point blaming one country, but Germany was and is the key player now more than ever and shoulders a proportional part of responsibility for where we are.
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:27 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Such a good shout. Although, can we leave Portugal alone? I like to have a sort of third-world country to visit nearby.
We all agreed not to bother with Portugal really...and any countries smaller than Bavaria or Yorkshire.

N.
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:30 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
I prefer to discuss topics in which i know something about - or read topics where i may learn something.

I believe i may know one or 2 things about the German economy as I used to work for a German bank prior to the ME, i actively trade on currencies (amongst them the Euro), i have also spoken with (and learnt from) economists and treasurers as recent as last week, as to the impact of the Euro (including the German stance) on the current holdings the company has.

I wont mention any German ladies i know !
I could say the same thing but recall that doesn't wash with you on certain subjects.

I'm not an expert on German economics but I can get by in the language when pushed (or pished) and have a knack for keeping up with them in the drinking department.

Lived there for a while as a nipper...pork and beer is all I remember. The ladies are about the same as in England from what I remember. Except they are called Helga and seem blonder.

N.
Old Jul 19th 2012, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I could say the same thing but recall that doesn't wash with you on certain subjects.

I'm not an expert on German economics but I can get by in the language when pushed (or pished) and have a knack for keeping up with them in the drinking department.

Lived there for a while as a nipper...pork and beer is all I remember. The ladies are about the same as in England from what I remember. Except they are called Helga and seem blonder.

N.
Im not an expert on Germans or economics but i can get by

I lived in Frankfurt, whilst working in the German bank, had no (extra) benefits to change my nationality, all i seem to remember is too much office time, and not enough of the ladies (German or other nationalities)
Old Jul 20th 2012, 7:23 am

Im not an expert on Germans or economics but i can get by

I lived in Frankfurt, whilst working in the German bank, had no (extra) benefits to change my nationality, all i seem to remember is too much office time, and not enough of the ladies (German or other nationalities)
Time for the ladies? Doesn't sound very proper and sharia compliant...

N.
Old Jul 20th 2012, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Time for the ladies? Doesn't sound very proper and sharia compliant...

N.
It was very proper and sharia compliant ..
Old Jul 20th 2012, 6:27 pm

It was very proper and sharia compliant ..
Doesn't count when away from Dar Al Islam and in the house of war?

N.
Old Jul 20th 2012, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Doesn't count when away from Dar Al Islam and in the house of war?

N.
What doesnt count ?

None of these ideas are from hadith or the Quran...

Al arbi also may refer to a human’s inner struggle to accept the will of God..
Old Jul 20th 2012, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

here we go...
Old Jul 20th 2012, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

What doesnt count ?

None of these ideas are from hadith or the Quran...

Al arbi also may refer to a human’s inner struggle to accept the will of God..
Suffering with an 'Inner Struggle' here myself today! - 'Squitters!'

Praying to God to get me out of the Smallest Room! - But his will does not appear to be that strong! - Probably on 'Ramadan Shift!'

Hadith, Quoran, Watchtower, 7Days, Scouting for Boys, 'Diarrhoea for Dummies,' The Haynes Range Rover Workshop Manual, and other reading material in the bog have not helped one jot. Mrs Hat has just passed Immodium and Rehydrat around the door, and put a roll of Lavatory Stationery in the fridge!

By the way? - How did we depart from the subject of Nigel Farage? All I can say is that I have been through a 'Real Nigel!' - Nigel Lavage, that is!

Last edited by jackthehat; Jul 20th 2012 at 10:28 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness me......... a fair and balanced piece from The Grauniad........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...ader-interview
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

Sand Grouse is an unknown quantity at this point

A strange article, I can only imagine that by promoting Farage they would encourage more Tory defectors, loosening further Cameron's fingertip grip on power
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Goodness me......... a fair and balanced piece from The Grauniad........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...ader-interview
Photograph isn't very flattering. He looks as if he is manfully trying to hide the fact that he's just sat on a cactus.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

The cracks are beginning to show ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18963810
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

The cracks are beginning to show ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18963810
I'm still betting on September when Spain has to roll over a large amount of debt and the market is back from holiday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.