Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:14 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

yup...you didn't load an avatar...
nice pic but for an avatar it might be a bit too small to see what it is...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

DosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
yup...you didn't load an avatar...
nice pic but for an avatar it might be a bit too small to see what it is...
Think that's done it... cropped it a bit too!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DosserInDubai
Think that's done it... cropped it a bit too!
yes, I can see you now...what are you running away from...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

DosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really nice

yes, I can see you now...what are you running away from...
from the start line in a five 5km relay race!!!

one of my hobbies was seeing how far and fast i could run!!!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

from the start line in a five 5km relay race!!!

one of my hobbies was seeing how far and fast i could run!!!
don't you have a driving license...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

don't you have a driving license...
hmmm... good point... never thought of that one!

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome, was wonderful. walaken walk-time

Need food!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

hmmm... good point... never thought of that one!

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome, was wonderful. walaken walk-time

Need food!
off you go then!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Lyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud of

off you go then!
ok... nice 8-page thread already.

Had to stoop to a non-alcoholic beer today and it tasted like... beer with none of the fun.

WTGive all my husband's salary to one greedy landlord. White goods optional.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 7:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Lyds
ok... nice 8-page thread already.

Had to stoop to a non-alcoholic beer today and it tasted like... beer with none of the fun.

WTGive all my husband's salary to one greedy landlord. White goods optional.
so, level 2 newbie...introduce yourself to the ME crowd...
Old Sep 27th 2008, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

what's a level 2 newbie...??

MM, xx
Old Sep 27th 2008, 7:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
what's a level 2 newbie...??

MM, xx
a newbie that has been around the block I suppose...
Old Sep 27th 2008, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Lyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud of

what, and be the only one to stay on topic?!

ok...

I'm Lyds and I'm over with my husband and daughter (who's 1)... currently disgusted by the superficiality and greed that's here, but trying to get over it and concentrate on getting a nice tan by the pool... oh, wait...

I'm no longer level 1, 'cos I now know to expect the unexpected, but maybe 2 weeks late.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lyds
what, and be the only one to stay on topic?!

ok...

I'm Lyds and I'm over with my husband and daughter (who's 1)... currently disgusted by the superficiality and greed that's here, but trying to get over it and concentrate on getting a nice tan by the pool... oh, wait...

I'm no longer level 1, 'cos I now know to expect the unexpected, but maybe 2 weeks late.
i'm still non the wiser...but welcome anyway, lol...

MM, xx
Old Sep 27th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

a newbie that has been around the block I suppose...
only once though
Old Sep 27th 2008, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i'm still non the wiser...but welcome anyway, lol...

MM, xx
thanks for the welcome!

As for the levels, well... it's gaming stuff... the higher the level, the more experience you have... la dee dah. That's it really.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.