Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Sep 26th 2008, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by Confucius
I see that that turns you on...
I think it is high time I started coming to your quiz nights...
you're always welcome, as you well know...having said that, inselaffen is more likely to turn up in future than you...

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2008, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you're always welcome, as you well know...having said that, inselaffen is more likely to turn up in future than you...

MM, xx
That's because he knows quiz nights turn you on...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
That's because he knows quiz nights turn you on...
it's the winning that turns me on...

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

DosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really nice

Im based in Dubai... Been living in International City but off to the marina for a couple of months tomorrow.

Working for Bond Communications on doing technical sales on Number Plate Recognition (sounds fun eh?!), car park security and people access (or turnstiles to you and me!)

Yes i am young... fresh out of uni... perfect time to start an adventure like this!!!

and no.. won't be scared of that easily!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:33 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DosserInDubai
Im based in Dubai... Been living in International City but off to the marina for a couple of months tomorrow.

Working for Bond Communications on doing technical sales on Number Plate Recognition (sounds fun eh?!), car park security and people access (or turnstiles to you and me!)

Yes i am young... fresh out of uni... perfect time to start an adventure like this!!!

and no.. won't be scared of that easily!
young, fresh and not easily scared....perfect
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

DosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really niceDosserInDubai is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
young, fresh and not easily scared....perfect
errr.... not quite sure what to say to that... especially after all the keyswapping stories going around her...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:44 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

errr.... not quite sure what to say to that... especially after all the keyswapping stories going around her...
lol...don't believe everything you hear...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

lol...don't believe everything you hear...
lol... don't worry i'm all for the craic!

You based in Dubai then???
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

lol... don't worry i'm all for the craic!

You based in Dubai then???
oh my...does your mum know you are here....

yup...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

oh my...does your mum know you are here....

yup...
Just realised the word craic could have been taken many ways... It's perfectly innocent in my dad's house... Irish decent!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

Just realised the word craic could have been taken many ways... It's perfectly innocent in my dad's house... Irish decent!
never worry about things being taken the wrong way on BE...lesson 1
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

never worry about things being taken the wrong way on BE...lesson 1
When do i get lesson two???
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:03 pm
hmmmm...nice

When do i get lesson two???
when you are ready for it...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

when you are ready for it...
Getting all deep and philosophical now... that or you don't have a clue and you're just going to rip me when i make schoolboy errors!

p.s is my pic not showing because it has to be moderated or is it more likely i've not added it right
?
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:13 pm
hmmmm...nice

Getting all deep and philosophical now... that or you don't have a clue and you're just going to rip me when i make schoolboy errors!

p.s is my pic not showing because it has to be moderated or is it more likely i've not added it right
?
as if I would rip you...the thought

no idea...should come up straight away...unless you did profile pic instead of avatar?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.