Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old May 20th 2009, 11:55 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
actually Little Jimmy is huge
you giving away personal secrets BC????
Old May 20th 2009, 12:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
you giving away personal secrets BC????
he is tall
Old May 22nd 2009, 4:37 am
Just Joined

sladepa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Paul here. Back in the ME, know in Abu Dhabi
Old May 22nd 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys (and girls ), I'm Robert, NOT British but from a small country next to it across the water, I've been reading for a while with you guys and decided that it's time to sign myself up!

At the moment I'm back in cold and rainy Europe, left Dubai after an internship last Feb, have been offered a job so will be returning right after graduation in the heat of July
Old May 22nd 2009, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sladepa
Hello Paul here. Back in the ME, know in Abu Dhabi
You had a different username before or sommick???
Old May 23rd 2009, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

samanthak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

My name is Sam and I work as a dialysis nurse in the UK, I have unconfirmed job offer for Tawam Hospital in Al Ain and am waiting on 2nd interview for Al Rahba hospital. So hopefully my husband and I will be moving out the UAE some time in the next couple of months and then when we are settled we are going to relocate our 2 jack russells.

Enjoy reading, walking (not so sure we will able to do so much of that in the heat!), quizzes, going to concerts, usual stuff people do.

Anyway just thought it was time to post myself on here.

Will continue to read all the useful information on here!
Old May 23rd 2009, 7:26 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samanthak
Hi all,

My name is Sam and I work as a dialysis nurse in the UK, I have unconfirmed job offer for Tawam Hospital in Al Ain and am waiting on 2nd interview for Al Rahba hospital. So hopefully my husband and I will be moving out the UAE some time in the next couple of months and then when we are settled we are going to relocate our 2 jack russells.

Enjoy reading, walking (not so sure we will able to do so much of that in the heat!), quizzes, going to concerts, usual stuff people do.

Anyway just thought it was time to post myself on here.

Will continue to read all the useful information on here!
I love Russel Jacksons, good luck with the interviews. Al Ain Hospital are recruiting too. I was in the NHS for 13 years before coming out here and worked for a Radiology Unit when I came here then Wyeth. I am a Hospital Administrator but 'retired' now
Old May 24th 2009, 6:07 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I love Russel Jacksons, good luck with the interviews. Al Ain Hospital are recruiting too. I was in the NHS for 13 years before coming out here and worked for a Radiology Unit when I came here then Wyeth. I am a Hospital Administrator but 'retired' now
13 years in an NHS radiology department? oooh, that explains so much! (a little much exposure? )
Old May 24th 2009, 12:09 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by still.unsure
13 years in an NHS radiology department? oooh, that explains so much! (a little much exposure? )
I only did a year in Radiology in the UK then a year here, most of my time was spent in Head and Neck Surgery, then a stint in Obs and Gynae
Old May 27th 2009, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

The Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really nice
Wink Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Hello, I'm just a Babybel trying to play with all the aged Stiltons and Goudas here.

I've been here for 6 weeks and I'm not liking Sharjah too much, apart from The Wanderers., but having been a hooker in a previous life I'm used to those places.

Maybe I should come out of my red wax fitted jacket and brave the deli counters of Dubai?

Are the mice ravenous?
Old May 28th 2009, 4:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Small Cheese
Hello, I'm just a Babybel trying to play with all the aged Stiltons and Goudas here.

I've been here for 6 weeks and I'm not liking Sharjah too much, apart from The Wanderers., but having been a hooker in a previous life I'm used to those places.

Maybe I should come out of my red wax fitted jacket and brave the deli counters of Dubai?

Are the mice ravenous?
there's no mice here...just rats
enjoy...
Old May 28th 2009, 8:47 am
Just Joined

The Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
there's no mice here...just rats
enjoy...
Strange, I thought all the rats were leaving the sinking ship.
Old May 28th 2009, 8:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Strange, I thought all the rats were leaving the sinking ship.
you'll have to be quick then...
Old May 28th 2009, 9:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MataHari
you'll have to be quick then...
But taking it slow is my much preferred option.
Old May 28th 2009, 9:28 am
hmmmm...nice

But taking it slow is my much preferred option.
have fun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.