Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by MataHari
there's some pretty funny people on BE (well, in a British kinda way, so it's never as good as we'd like it to be, but still)...
I must admit it's one of the few things I miss about Holland, so every once in a while I'll have a youtube pig out on Hans Teeuwen, Theo Maassen or I'll have a look at the latest Paul de Leeuw...
Who are these people??? Sounds like the front 3 at FC Twent Enschede...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:16 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Who are these people??? Sounds like the front 3 at FC Twent Enschede...
they are comedians...and I'd so would love it if you could understand them cause you'd like them I am sure...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:19 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

they are comedians...and I'd so would love it if you could understand them cause you'd like them I am sure...
Well, get them to speak English, goddamnit!!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Well, get them to speak English, goddamnit!!
yeah, but that's the thing...that wouldn't work as a lot of their jokes are just not translatable...wordplay and stuff like that loses everything in translation...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:26 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

yeah, but that's the thing...that wouldn't work as a lot of their jokes are just not translatable...wordplay and stuff like that loses everything in translation...
Aye, know what you mean...

Theres a classic comedy group from Aberdeen, Scotland The What. I piss myself laughing but a lot of the non-Aberdonians, who dont understand the dialect, just dont get them...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Aye, know what you mean...

Theres a classic comedy group from Aberdeen, Scotland The What. I piss myself laughing but a lot of the non-Aberdonians, who dont understand the dialect, just dont get them...
Who ???????? Your are right. I have never heard of them
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:41 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by StublueKPL
Who ???????? Your are right. I have never heard of them
You need to get your head outta your central-belt arse and sample what the more civilised parts of Gods country have to offer.....

You may, however, need an interpreter....
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

You need to get your head outta your central-belt arse and sample what the more civilised parts of Gods country have to offer.....

You may, however, need an interpreter....
may ...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 3:44 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Been here 4 years, working full time, no children, my age, in my mind 27, but body doesn't agree (42)

(thanks Blue Cat for the link and hiya Nosey)

Still trying to work out how to use the form
Old Apr 18th 2009, 4:46 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by moto111
Been here 4 years, working full time, no children, my age, in my mind 27, but body doesn't agree (42)

(thanks Blue Cat for the link and hiya Nosey)

Still trying to work out how to use the form
welcome...
hope you are made out of stronger stuff than Nosey...this isn't EJ...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

welcome...
hahaha...no shit...?

MM, xx
Old Apr 18th 2009, 5:25 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

welcome...
Being a "northern lass", I'm made out of strong stuff....I'm sure I'll hold my own - thanks for the welcome
Old Apr 18th 2009, 5:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
may ...
I was being polite.....
Old Apr 18th 2009, 5:30 am
hmmmm...nice

I was being polite.....
stop it...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 5:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by moto111
Being a "northern lass", I'm made out of strong stuff....I'm sure I'll hold my own - thanks for the welcome
S'ok, as long as you post non-confrontational topics, we'll go easy on you...

For the first 100 posts, its a kinda Obama's first 100 days thing we do here....

After that, you are fair game, as are we....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.