Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Apr 15th 2009, 9:25 am
Just Joined

Ms. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really nice
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Hi everyone!

Living in Dubai (JLT), married no kids, 42 years old and from Holland. That's me in a nutshell
Old Apr 15th 2009, 9:40 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

welkom...hoop dat je het een beetje leuk vindt hier...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:23 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari

...it's all dutch to me...

(sorry, i'll go away now... )
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

مرحبا بكم في دبي. يأمل ان تتحرك الامور تسير على ما يرام

Last edited by sassypilotswife; Apr 15th 2009 at 12:38 pm. Reason: arabic welcome
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Ms. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really nice

hard te zeggen ben er net
sorry for the people who don't understand Dutch!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by still.unsure

...it's all dutch to me...

(sorry, i'll go away now... )
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:13 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ms. Nosey
hard te zeggen ben er net
sorry for the people who don't understand Dutch!
oh right, you just arrived in Dubai then...
where abouts are you from in Holland?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

oh right, you just arrived in Dubai then...
where abouts are you from in Holland?
Hubbie is here allready for 6 months and I was flying between Holland and Dubai during that time, now permanent here. I'm from Leiden and you?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

Hubbie is here allready for 6 months and I was flying between Holland and Dubai during that time, now permanent here. I'm from Leiden and you?
Rotterdam...
Been here just over 4 years now...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Rotterdam...
Been here just over 4 years now...

Funny! I was born and raised in Hoogvliet Still have my accent when I'm angry
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

Funny! I was born and raised in Hoogvliet Still have my accent when I'm angry
oh lol...nothing beats the accent does it...I always like it when I hear people that have the Rotterdam area accent and the attitude that goes with it...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Gosh I miss the Dutch humour so thanks for that!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

Gosh I miss the Dutch humour so thanks for that!
there's some pretty funny people on BE (well, in a British kinda way, so it's never as good as we'd like it to be, but still)...
I must admit it's one of the few things I miss about Holland, so every once in a while I'll have a youtube pig out on Hans Teeuwen, Theo Maassen or I'll have a look at the latest Paul de Leeuw...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

there's some pretty funny people on BE (well, in a British kinda way, so it's never as good as we'd like it to be, but still)...
I must admit it's one of the few things I miss about Holland, so every once in a while I'll have a youtube pig out on Hans Teeuwen, Theo Maassen or I'll have a look at the latest Paul de Leeuw...
LOl I know what you mean! I looove Theo Maassen!!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:07 pm
hmmmm...nice

LOl I know what you mean! I looove Theo Maassen!!
and he's not bad looking either...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.