Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by Diggler
Hi,

Diggler.

Nuff said.

Dirk Diggler??? A relative of Long Dong Silver???
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

Confucious.

I no doubt would if i could.

Diggler.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Confucious.

I no doubt would if i could.

Diggler.
Would what???
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Confucius
Would what???
Seriously ?

Confucius
Turn me on.

Diggler.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Seriously ?

Confucius
Turn me on.

Diggler.
You must be the answer to my prayers and Xmas wishes...
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

You must be the answer to my prayers and Xmas wishes...

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Erm, I seem to have overlooked this part.

Is it a standard procedure thingy?

Grows up and show promise as a future schoolar but family circumstances like death in the family makes earning money a priority and a junior thug is born, by a show of the one quality dear to the people in charge I advance and eventually becomes a trusted bagman for a gambling syndicate.
Being in time fed up with that life I was approached by people in the gulf that wanted me here.
Eventually I got introduced to the suits and given certain retainers to be available if certain problems did arise. They did.
This brought me to the attention of Sheikh Hazza bin Zayeds organisation but they choosed to let me continue my "job" in return for cooperation.

At the end of that spell I decided to take a break from UAE and returned to Europe and craving solitute I bought a cottage in Scandinavia and decided to live a more laidback life..I actually thought about becoming a dog breeder but I couldn´t stomach having to see the puppies leave so they stay with me, I´m a soft touch when it comes to animals.

But whenever I feel the itch to roam the world you might find me around Manchester, Abu Dhabi or Holland/Ruhrpott..I´m not dead yet.

I´m not married but spoken for..
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 8:53 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bimcnorth

Grows up and show promise as a future schoolar but family circumstances like death in the family makes earning money a priority and a junior thug is born, by a show of the one quality dear to the people in charge I advance and eventually becomes a trusted bagman for a gambling syndicate.
Being in time fed up with that life I was approached by people in the gulf that wanted me here.
Eventually I got introduced to the suits and given certain retainers to be available if certain problems did arise. They did.
This brought me to the attention of Sheikh Hazza bin Zayeds organisation but they choosed to let me continue my "job" in return for cooperation.

At the end of that spell I decided to take a break from UAE and returned to Europe and craving solitute I bought a cottage in Scandinavia and decided to live a more laidback life..I actually thought about becoming a dog breeder but I couldn´t stomach having to see the puppies leave so they stay with me, I´m a soft touch when it comes to animals.

But whenever I feel the itch to roam the world you might find me around Manchester, Abu Dhabi or Holland/Ruhrpott..I´m not dead yet.

If you were truly that person then you would be more sparing of personal detail..................that's all.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
If you were truly that person then you would be more sparing of personal detail..................that's all.
That was a concern decades ago, I got no enemies and is approaching 50 nowadays.

Besides..that kind of life was not as exciting as it might appear in todays drug crazed view. More like todays security consultant.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bimcnorth

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself???
Old Jan 4th 2009, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself???

Haha..Yeah, maybe I was a bit to open but I´m not part of that life anymore.

It all seems so futile when I reflect on it nowadays, in particular when I read about the "security" militias/guards in Iraq. But then most people have these feelings I guess.
Youth is simply to precious to be wasted on kids..
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:10 am
Just Joined

LondonByEurope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbies....Hello fellow sand-pitters!

Hi everyone,

We are planning on moving to Dubai over the next month or so and wanted to write and say hello!

We both call London home but have lived in Belgium for the past 2 years - hence the username!

See you all.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 2:08 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Hello fellow sand-pitters!

Originally Posted by LondonByEurope
Hi everyone,

We are planning on moving to Dubai over the next month or so and wanted to write and say hello!

We both call London home but have lived in Belgium for the past 2 years - hence the username!

See you all.
welcome!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

Moses is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

I am Moses.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses
Hello

I am Moses.
welcome to the ME forum where you can say anything you like...well, sort of...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.