Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by Charismatic
...Must...resist...temptation......
Another holy willie!!! Mind you, the bearded chap has been a lil on the quiet side of late. Or have I just tempted fate????
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:19 am
Just Joined

bridgemad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
Just thought it would be nice for newbies to go introduce yourselves to folks here before diving in and asking questions, especially if you've not taken the time to check out the wiki or had a quick search for those common questions, spending a bit of time doing that goes a long way into getting help from folks without the shirty comments, it's the least you can do if you expect people to answer everything for you

So where are you from?
Got any kids?
Hobbies?
Whatever else

Oh and don't forget, different time zones and the weekend isn't Sat/Sun, so don't get shirty if you don't get a reply straight away
Hi all,

Just arrived in Al Ain and looking for a bridge club and some tutoring work. My wife has a job here so I am a house husband who is getting fed up with the cleaning!! Can tutor in maths and science. Any information welcome. Sorry if I offend anyone with my ignorance at forums but this is a first registration for me.

Thanks

Bridgemad
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Dreammaker is an unknown quantity at this point

I suppose I should say hello, so hello, been living here for a few years and just got acquainted with this site.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:48 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreammaker
I suppose I should say hello, so hello, been living here for a few years and just got acquainted with this site.
so...you make dreams come true eh...very good
welcome...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MataHari
so...you make dreams come true eh...very good
welcome...
Some would say nightmares, but thanks anyway.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Some would say nightmares, but thanks anyway.
oh dear...I seem to be very capable of making my own nightmares come true so I don't really need you for that....
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh dear...I seem to be very capable of making my own nightmares come true so I don't really need you for that....
Another opportunity gone out with the bathwater...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:55 am
hmmmm...nice

Another opportunity gone out with the bathwater...
yeah well...that's life eh
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The place is being invaded by weirdos again...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
The place is being invaded by weirdos again...
welcome back sweetie!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
welcome back sweetie!
Speaking of which...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of which...
Yes?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Yes?
Welcome back...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Welcome back...
TA!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Oops..forgot to forego the formalities and introduce myself here on the newbies thread before jumping to the swingers thread and offering to buy a yacht to meet new friends.. Hello I'm Melanie..a quite bored as hell villawife in the near future who has skills but refused to take a job offered to me at the hospital there simply because i'm coming to the UAE to play, not work while my husband wreaks the advantages of taking employment to avoid paying US taxes. I don't know much about trivia or quizzes because i quite often become too engaged in conversation and great drinks to keep up with the question at the time or looking at all the eye candy in front of me. My husband Mike, is a conservative but slowly driven out of his shell by entertaining, intelligent and often attractive women ( hence the reason he married me of course) and we often have time for activities that don't include cleaning house, paying bills and love to meet new friends. He is not as fun as I am but I like bringing him along to pay the bill at the end of the night and being the great wife I am, I am always home and cooking dinner and bowing down to him the day the mortgage is due Hope to meet all of you as soon as I can get out of the states ( yes i'm running from the federalies) and live the life of pure non millionaire lifestyle. I will be running an ad for a sheike as soon as I learn to correctly spell that word, looking for a sugar daddy If you believe all that we will never meet. If you want to just hang out and beat me at quizzes or trivia, the first round is on me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.