Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:44 pm

Guest 3456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by MataHari
The Legend of Dhruv...
So what do you know of the Legend of Dhruv, MH?? Something tells me you are an undercover knowledge guru!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpunkyMonkey
So what do you know of the Legend of Dhruv, MH?? Something tells me you are an undercover knowledge guru!!
I am not called MataHari for nothing...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:13 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

No, I understand you paid a lot for the title...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by Roadking
No, I understand you paid a lot for the title...
Ok so, any info on my location of work would be nice...pleeeezzzee!!!

is it in a good location? What are the best/nicest areas to live in around there? Also will around 20k a month do me justice or should i ask for more??
Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The Legend of Dhruv...
The Welcoming Commitee has already answered...

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 19th 2008 at 1:28 pm. Reason: Removing quote as the original post is now delete
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius
The Welcoming Commitee has already answered...
Well thank you....unfortunately it does not answer my latter question of whether i will be earning enough for a good lifestyle?? help me out my people!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:44 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Well thank you....unfortunately it does not answer my latter question of whether i will be earning enough for a good lifestyle?? help me out my people!!
You'll never have enough for a good life, but it might suffice...or not!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 5:38 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

think you might be wrong there but anyway, 20k won't get you very far I am afraid.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
think you might be wrong there but anyway, 20k won't get you very far I am afraid.
Ok so what is a good wage or something decent to go with? In AED per month. Sorry for the blondest questions but I want to know hat I'm getting myself in to before I commit!!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 1:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so what is a good wage or something decent to go with? In AED per month. Sorry for the blondest questions but I want to know hat I'm getting myself in to before I commit!!
tricky one really depends on the position and experience but first off you need a housing allowance of about 120 k. Do maths backwards from there. I would say 15k plus 120 housing allowance, medical insurance, flights etc.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 2:30 pm
Concierge

you aren't earning enough to buy somewhere here unless you have a huge deposit lying around in which case I wouldn't be coming here for 20k a month. Get it up to 25 and then I think you might be ok. It is the rent that is the killer.

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 19th 2008 at 1:32 pm. Reason: Removing quote as the original post is now deleted
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you aren't earning enough to buy somewhere here unless you have a huge deposit lying around in which case I wouldn't be coming here for 20k a month. Get it up to 25 and then I think you might be ok. It is the rent that is the killer.
Right, i do have a deposit lying around, considerable. But i've been doing the math and spoken to a couple of friends that said i should be ok and yes rent is the killer. But if i lived somewhere slightly in-land and not a very flash place but decent enough, do you still think that rent would be as high? Assuming i live close to work, perhaps walking distance and maybe a big studio or medium one bed apt?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:47 am
Concierge

Right, i do have a deposit lying around, considerable. But i've been doing the math and spoken to a couple of friends that said i should be ok and yes rent is the killer. But if i lived somewhere slightly in-land and not a very flash place but decent enough, do you still think that rent would be as high? Assuming i live close to work, perhaps walking distance and maybe a big studio or medium one bed apt?
there is nowhere near MOE that is cheaper, not sure how much studio's are though? probably still about 80k if you can even get one in that area.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

LOL
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:27 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
LOL
oh man you are sweet on MataHari eh kidda?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.