Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Sep 2nd 2011, 9:33 am
Just Joined

greg ross is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Hi Kittykat
LOL no i guess you have been here as long as you have needed to be.
There is no wife back home so that question is taken care of.
I am genuinely single dear, although i have been married before.
Doing contracting is difficult on some ladies, so i cannot blame her for the decision.
Thanks again for the expidited reply lol
regards
Greg
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Hey kitty
Dont be a stranger, say hi from time to time if you like lol
[email protected]
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Greg I haven't been called dear since I last saw my granny! Anyway Dubai gets a lot nicer in the winter so you've got through the worst of it! there's a BE drinks coming up you should come along and meet some of the reprobates
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:24 am
Just Joined

mmmm lol no disrespect intended, that sure would be nice. please let me know where and when. so is miss kittykat a miss or mrs ??
feel free to reply to my mail account if you so wish
regards
Greg
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

haha its Miss Kittycat to you!
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:31 am
Just Joined

well miss kittykat, its nice to make your acquaintance, i would like to have coffee or dinner with you some time should you so desire.
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ha there's no flies on you is there greg?
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:52 am
Just Joined

well i believe in living each day as if it were your last, tomorow is not promised to anyone, live live to the full, we only pass this way once so make new friends, smile and laugh alot, its all we have.
as for the flies............ none at all
regards
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

great mantra! You're either very cool or a complete twat- im undecided as yet
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greg ross
Hi Kittykat
LOL no i guess you have been here as long as you have needed to be.
There is no wife back home so that question is taken care of.
I am genuinely single dear, although i have been married before.
Doing contracting is difficult on some ladies, so i cannot blame her for the decision.
Thanks again for the expidited reply lol
regards
Greg
Greg, can you give me some more details about "contracting on ladies" please? And why is it "difficult" on some, but not others?

I'd like that job................
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

DonP is a jewel in the roughDonP is a jewel in the roughDonP is a jewel in the roughDonP is a jewel in the rough

Hi folks,,
thanks for all the hello,s..

is there any get togethers on the evening of the 13th? ill be in dubai that night,,

thanks

Don...
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Just thought it would be nice for newbies to go introduce yourselves to folks here before diving in and asking questions, especially if you've not taken the time to check out the wiki or had a quick search for those common questions, spending a bit of time doing that goes a long way into getting help from folks without the shirty comments, it's the least you can do if you expect people to answer everything for you

So where are you from?
Got any kids?
Hobbies?
Whatever else

Oh and don't forget, different time zones and the weekend isn't Sat/Sun, so don't get shirty if you don't get a reply straight away
Hi, been living in Dubai many years, love reading some of these posts and decided it was about time I joined up.
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

DonP is a jewel in the roughDonP is a jewel in the roughDonP is a jewel in the roughDonP is a jewel in the rough

hi Bincat... hows you this evening ??

Don..
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 1:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
haha its Miss Kittycat to you!
Originally Posted by greg ross
well miss kittykat, its nice to make your acquaintance, i would like to have coffee or dinner with you some time should you so desire.
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 1:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BinCat
Hi, been living in Dubai many years, love reading some of these posts and decided it was about time I joined up.
Welcome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.