Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Apr 15th 2011, 12:20 pm
Eh?

RDP80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

I'm new to the forum - well I've been lurking for a while.. Now that a move to Dubai from London is looking imminent for me and my familiy, I thought I'd join and say Hi!
Old Apr 15th 2011, 2:49 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RDP80
I'm new to the forum - well I've been lurking for a while.. Now that a move to Dubai from London is looking imminent for me and my familiy, I thought I'd join and say Hi!
welcome! hope it all works out to plan, if you need any help just give us a shout
Old Apr 24th 2011, 7:21 am
Just Joined

Astana is an unknown quantity at this point

Left KSA on March 2nd 2011., and now resting in Thailand and wondering what to do with myself... Shall I return to the sand to fill up my bucket or just rot away on the vine.

Thought I'd introduce myself and say a big hello to all forumites, don't laugh but does anyone know of any ME recruiters that actually have good intentions to help their prospects?
Old Apr 24th 2011, 9:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Astana
Left KSA on March 2nd 2011., and now resting in Thailand and wondering what to do with myself... Shall I return to the sand to fill up my bucket or just rot away on the vine.

Thought I'd introduce myself and say a big hello to all forumites, don't laugh but does anyone know of any ME recruiters that actually have good intentions to help their prospects?
welcome to BE, good luck with the job hunt
Old Apr 24th 2011, 9:16 am
Just Joined

Thanks Blue Cat for welcome much appreciated
Old Apr 24th 2011, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

samuelpeeps is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

just moved to Yemen from uk and would like to hear from anyone in the same situation,
Old Apr 24th 2011, 2:53 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by samuelpeeps
Hi there

just moved to Yemen from uk and would like to hear from anyone in the same situation,
Weasel Central is your man, though I am not sure if he has left Yemen or not now
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:03 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Astana

Try Scamp in the Sand Pit
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:18 am
Just Joined

Ta... Will Do!
Old May 1st 2011, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Jaza is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Another Scot lands in the sand. Glasgow boy just moved to Riyadh and starting to find my way across the city. Any other Glaswegians in Riyadh?
Cheers
Jaza
Old May 1st 2011, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

M.ZIZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

what do you want to know about riyadh you can ask any time
Old May 2nd 2011, 11:27 am
Just Joined

mikefran is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

Better introduce myself before I jump in....I'm an Aussie currently living in the UK, married to a lovely Irish girl. Have applied for a job in the UAE and doing some research before we make the big decision to move. Have both lived in Saudi previous, so well aware of the cultural differences we'd experience. Hoping to be able to draw on other people's experiences and advice before the big D is made. Thanks everybody :-)
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:11 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by mikefran
Hi Everyone,

Better introduce myself before I jump in....I'm an Aussie currently living in the UK, married to a lovely Irish girl. Have applied for a job in the UAE and doing some research before we make the big decision to move. Have both lived in Saudi previous, so well aware of the cultural differences we'd experience. Hoping to be able to draw on other people's experiences and advice before the big D is made. Thanks everybody :-)
Welcome
Old May 3rd 2011, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

Silverback52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm a shortly to be in Al Ain Brit, just introducing myself.

Single chap, kids grown and flown, looking for an adventure in the sand...!

Into Rugby and microlights, pub quizes and generally having a fun time.
Old May 3rd 2011, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silverback52
Hi, I'm a shortly to be in Al Ain Brit, just introducing myself.

Single chap, kids grown and flown, looking for an adventure in the sand...!

Into Rugby and microlights, pub quizes and generally having a fun time.
"Having a fun time"??? In Al Ain???? You'll stay single there.......

Good luck............. I can help you with the rugby though...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.