Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:57 am
Just Joined

reeferjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Hi Guys.
Well after having spent a couple of weeks in Riyadh 'working on the side' I have a serious job offer.
Just waiting for the details to emerge and then make a decision......
Like this forum....think it may well be a small treasure trove lol...

Cheers.
John.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 7:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by notanmp
All us Scots have a sense of humour but with some it takes a chisel and a translator to find it. Me, I always by a drink for an Englishman they need all the help they can get. But I do apologise for sending you Gordon.
Agent Brown will soon be recalled to base, mission is almost complete,.....
Old Apr 9th 2010, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Simple solution darlings, simple solution.

Don't drink.

Shocking, isn't it?
SWEETIE ....ARE YOU MAD????!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 3:13 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reeferjon
Hi Guys.
Well after having spent a couple of weeks in Riyadh 'working on the side' I have a serious job offer.
Just waiting for the details to emerge and then make a decision......
Like this forum....think it may well be a small treasure trove lol...

Cheers.
John.
Hi John
Welcome to the forum,its fun as well as been informative, as long as you dont take it toooooo seriously sometimes,
Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:06 am
Just Joined

grandesigner is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All.

I may be a bit previous, as i haven't a firm offer yet, but have joined the forum as it appears to be informative. I'm currently in Oman, but am seriously thinking of starting in Riyadh; and that will probably be a quick decision, based on cash. My wife is a bit nervous about Saudi so she will be joining as well and asking all the important questions, while i just wonder where all the wild things are.

Cheers for now

Jon
Old Apr 10th 2010, 8:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rowell
Hi John
Welcome to the forum,its fun as well as been informative, as long as you dont take it toooooo seriously sometimes,
Lol.....thanks for the heads up......hope to see more of you guys...
Anyone tell me what the weather's like today....

John.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by reeferjon
Anyone tell me what the weather's like today....

John.
The weather where ?
Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by 954RR
The weather where ?
KSA
Old Apr 10th 2010, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

No idea but it was overcast in dubai today.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

sweetpea73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

My husband is rellocating to Dubai at the end of May, I am giving him enough time to sort out the alcohol licencing situation and will then follow him out there at the end of July.

Completely terrified about the the move, already disgraced myself as a newbie asking age old questions on the forums (sorry) and also let my 'green-ness' show when I made a fundamental error in looking for some reassurance that living in Dubai will be great. Instead I will settle for having a sense of humour about being in the same boat if the members will allow.

Would like to get involved in social events where possible and any advice from those who have done all of this before that might make life more bearable would be great.

SP
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sweetpea73
Hi

My husband is rellocating to Dubai at the end of May, I am giving him enough time to sort out the alcohol licencing situation and will then follow him out there at the end of July.

Completely terrified about the the move, already disgraced myself as a newbie asking age old questions on the forums (sorry) and also let my 'green-ness' show when I made a fundamental error in looking for some reassurance that living in Dubai will be great. Instead I will settle for having a sense of humour about being in the same boat if the members will allow.

Would like to get involved in social events where possible and any advice from those who have done all of this before that might make life more bearable would be great.

SP
SP.. you haven't "disgraced" youself..you are fine, ask the questions after you do the research darling..............are you any good at quiz nights?? I know MM and MH need some help on a Monday night
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

sweetpea73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
SP.. you haven't "disgraced" youself..you are fine, ask the questions after you do the research darling..............are you any good at quiz nights?? I know MM and MH need some help on a Monday night

Getting the hang of the searches now so will do my best.

Love a quiz, won't claim to be good at them though, usually start off ok but (as they are invariably held in the pub) by the end of the night I am not on top form - no idea why
Old Apr 11th 2010, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sweetpea73
Getting the hang of the searches now so will do my best.

Love a quiz, won't claim to be good at them though, usually start off ok but (as they are invariably held in the pub) by the end of the night I am not on top form - no idea why
you will fit right in then lol
Old Apr 20th 2010, 5:16 pm
Shikra

shikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond repute

My introduction given below:

Male, 24, Single, Country of origin: Pakistan, living in K.S.A from the last 20 years, currently working and trying to meet new people.

Anyone interested?
Old Apr 24th 2010, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grandesigner
Hello All.

I may be a bit previous, as i haven't a firm offer yet, but have joined the forum as it appears to be informative. I'm currently in Oman, but am seriously thinking of starting in Riyadh; and that will probably be a quick decision, based on cash. My wife is a bit nervous about Saudi so she will be joining as well and asking all the important questions, while i just wonder where all the wild things are.

Cheers for now

Jon
You design grans?

What's the standard formula - grey hair, mumbling to herself, moaning about her lumbago, etc, etc?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.