Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old May 6th 2009, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by l00ney
HI MADAM MEDUSA !!! what they mean is ....
DEAN is DONE , he pulled the trigger ..... BLAST........ or the other way around .... pulled the EJECT knob in the cockpit :P he is no more in SAUDI... any way ... can i know anyone who is in JEDDAH right now ... want a nice friend here
hi l00ney...thank you for the clarification, all makes sense now...

MM, xx
Old May 6th 2009, 2:23 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hi l00ney...thank you for the clarification, all makes sense now...

MM, xx
M & L... Up a tree..
Old May 6th 2009, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

l00ney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
M & L... Up a tree..
hmmmmm ,,, u mean MADAM Vs L00ney ..... hehehhe we are friends now .. met on wrong numbers
Old May 6th 2009, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Hit Control S S and it will take you to the "Living in Jeddah, looking for new friends" forum.
Old May 6th 2009, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

HI MADAM MEDUSA !!! what they mean is ....
DEAN is DONE , he pulled the trigger ..... BLAST........ or the other way around .... pulled the EJECT knob in the cockpit :P he is no more in SAUDI... any way ... can i know anyone who is in JEDDAH right now ... want a nice friend here
kreepy
Old May 6th 2009, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by seraphnina
kreepy

His name is fitting
Old May 6th 2009, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife
His name is fitting
hi,,,,,
will u introduce urself .... r u in jeddah??? llooking for some nice friend... lets exchange mobile numbers... wish to talk to someone cool
Old May 6th 2009, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

hi,,,,,
will u introduce urself .... r u in jeddah??? llooking for some nice friend... lets exchange mobile numbers... wish to talk to someone cool
Hey baby...
Old May 6th 2009, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Confucius
Hey baby...
hi.. atleast someone replied my messages...
friends ??
Old May 6th 2009, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

hi.. atleast someone replied my messages...
friends ??
Yes of course...
Old May 6th 2009, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

Yes of course...
so nice of u ...
msg me in private so that we chat ,, msn or yahoo or skype
Old May 6th 2009, 5:52 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Yes of course...
are you flirting again Confucius
Old May 6th 2009, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so nice of u ...
msg me in private so that we chat ,, msn or yahoo or skype
First tell me if you are M or F or B...
Old May 6th 2009, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moto111
are you flirting again Confucius
No...This is serious business...
Old May 6th 2009, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

First tell me if you are M or F or B...
hey..... its not flirt :P

i am male , just looking for friends ... decent respectable friendship, girls or guys ... nothing naughty ok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.