Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife
Oops..forgot to forego the formalities and introduce myself here on the newbies thread before jumping to the swingers thread and offering to buy a yacht to meet new friends.. Hello I'm Melanie..a quite bored as hell villawife in the near future who has skills but refused to take a job offered to me at the hospital there simply because i'm coming to the UAE to play, not work while my husband wreaks the advantages of taking employment to avoid paying US taxes. I don't know much about trivia or quizzes because i quite often become too engaged in conversation and great drinks to keep up with the question at the time or looking at all the eye candy in front of me. My husband Mike, is a conservative but slowly driven out of his shell by entertaining, intelligent and often attractive women ( hence the reason he married me of course) and we often have time for activities that don't include cleaning house, paying bills and love to meet new friends. He is not as fun as I am but I like bringing him along to pay the bill at the end of the night and being the great wife I am, I am always home and cooking dinner and bowing down to him the day the mortgage is due Hope to meet all of you as soon as I can get out of the states ( yes i'm running from the federalies) and live the life of pure non millionaire lifestyle. I will be running an ad for a sheike as soon as I learn to correctly spell that word, looking for a sugar daddy If you believe all that we will never meet. If you want to just hang out and beat me at quizzes or trivia, the first round is on me
So Melanie, what's your name and more importantly; what are you wearing???
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

It is Melanie.. and i'm wearing.. eyeglasses, depends and a smile on my face.. still interested ? LOL
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:23 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Oops..forgot to forego the formalities and introduce myself here on the newbies thread before jumping to the swingers thread and offering to buy a yacht to meet new friends.. Hello I'm Melanie..a quite bored as hell villawife in the near future who has skills but refused to take a job offered to me at the hospital there simply because i'm coming to the UAE to play, not work while my husband wreaks the advantages of taking employment to avoid paying US taxes. I don't know much about trivia or quizzes because i quite often become too engaged in conversation and great drinks to keep up with the question at the time or looking at all the eye candy in front of me. My husband Mike, is a conservative but slowly driven out of his shell by entertaining, intelligent and often attractive women ( hence the reason he married me of course) and we often have time for activities that don't include cleaning house, paying bills and love to meet new friends. He is not as fun as I am but I like bringing him along to pay the bill at the end of the night and being the great wife I am, I am always home and cooking dinner and bowing down to him the day the mortgage is due Hope to meet all of you as soon as I can get out of the states ( yes i'm running from the federalies) and live the life of pure non millionaire lifestyle. I will be running an ad for a sheike as soon as I learn to correctly spell that word, looking for a sugar daddy If you believe all that we will never meet. If you want to just hang out and beat me at quizzes or trivia, the first round is on me
at last a normal person
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:25 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
The place is being invaded by weirdos again...
At least he has a bath....well something about bathwater anyway.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

It is Melanie.. and i'm wearing.. eyeglasses, depends and a smile on my face.. still interested ? LOL
Anyway... Are you, the wife, who's sassy, or is it the pilot who's sassy???
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Can't you tell ? it would definitely be the wife.. i guess i should have changed my name to PilotsSassyWife. He wouldn't know Sass if it bit him in the ass. He is just my sweet conservative flyboy however he can be very witty at times. So which way does your bat swing ?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can't you tell ? it would definitely be the wife.. i guess i should have changed my name to PilotsSassyWife. He wouldn't know Sass if it bit him in the ass. He is just my sweet conservative flyboy however he can be very witty at times. So which way does your bat swing ?
Onwards and upwards...How about yours???
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

I'm an MVP.. ambidextrous, i swing both ways
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm an MVP.. ambidextrous, i swing both ways
What's an MVP???
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Most Valuable Player or in my case.. Most Voluptuous Player lol
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Most Valuable Player or in my case.. Most Voluptuous Player lol
Oh yeah...That's happening alright...
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:51 am
Just Joined

lynnyloo72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm new here too,

Been living in Oman for over a year, back in Uk for a while at the moment

Looks like my son wants to stay in UK for school!!!

You all probably know my other half, Justin M O T!!!!

Lyn
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnyloo72

You all probably know my other half, Justin M O T!!!!
is he a swinger?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:16 am
Just Joined

lynnyloo72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
is he a swinger?
swinger meaning what?

justin riseborough he's on here alot from what i can gather!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnyloo72
swinger meaning what?

justin riseborough he's on here alot from what i can gather!!!
yea i see a lot of him on the swingers thread...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.