Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

To the "newbies"...Especially some of BC's alter relatives...

To the "newbies"...Especially some of BC's alter relatives...

Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To the "newbies"...Especially some of BC's alter relatives...

Originally Posted by moto111
Mr Teacher confucius, the topic of the thread is to remind people to reply using quotes

buddymom
Must I get an avatar and all that malarky,... Just for a one night stand??

What does a detoxing ex EJ er do?? make it more than a one night stand and grab yourself an avatar, I am going to miss calling you Miss MP.
You can call me Grand Master Confucius...Everyone does...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:51 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Confucius
You can call me Grand Master Confucius...Everyone does...
so as well as being a Vegan you are a Chess Player as well?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
so as well as being a Vegan you are a Chess Player as well?
Yes...And like TGFKASE, I like angry sex...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

buddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nice

Errr...Who are you asking this??? Errr; what's the subject and purpose of this thread again???

Subject was to my understanding,.. BC's ex hags to try to focus on posting properly here on BE.
Setting the rules,... where the dogs shall pee.. (ie) Or Doglets..(inject appropriate smiley)

I made jest of it, as I am a lurker on here,... mayja!!
I posted on EJ a lot. Now trying my britches on here..

HENCE......... My reaction to this thread....
Title.... BC's ALTER relations.............I am one, so responded!

I am sure she wants to be well done of us... We are a bad lot!!

And you want us Baaaaad!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Errr...Who are you asking this??? Errr; what's the subject and purpose of this thread again???

Payback for ya given all the times you posted about liking anal......
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

buddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nice

Sweet!! ... And a good night to all!!

Anal and the rest~~
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by buddymom
Subject was to my understanding,.. BC's ex hags to try to focus on posting properly here on BE.
Setting the rules,... where the dogs shall pee.. (ie) Or Doglets..(inject appropriate smiley)

I made jest of it, as I am a lurker on here,... mayja!!
I posted on EJ a lot. Now trying my britches on here..

HENCE......... My reaction to this thread....
Title.... BC's ALTER relations.............I am one, so responded!

I am sure she wants to be well done of us... We are a bad lot!!

And you want us Baaaaad!!!!
Give me an abridged version...12 words maximum...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
[/B]

Payback for ya given all the times you posted about liking anal......
That was Tuesday...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buddymom
Sweet!! ... And a good night to all!!

Anal and the rest~~
Oh dear..do you know the Dean per chance?

That was Tuesday...

Well, there's enough in this thread to keep you goin til two weeks on Tuesday
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh dear..do you know the Dean per chance?

Well, there's enough in this thread to keep you goin til two weeks on Tuesday
Yeah true...Fresh meat...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:36 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah true...Fresh meat...

That's p'rhaps one of your least eloquent expressions Musicman.
I appear to be in enough trouble with The New People for my
attempt at humour anyways, so I won't comment on the plat du jour
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
That's p'rhaps one of your least eloquent expressions Musicman.
I appear to be in enough trouble with The New People for my
attempt at humour anyways, so I won't comment on the plat du jour
I'll try to use another theme next time...