Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

To the "newbies"...Especially some of BC's alter relatives...

To the "newbies"...Especially some of BC's alter relatives...

Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:15 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: To the "newbies"...Especially some of BC's alter relatives...

Originally Posted by moto111
wasnt really THAT funny...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
It has come to my attention that some of you are replying to posts by not including the post or the person that you're replying to in your post...

Please, include the posts you're replying to henceforth...We're not tight on bandwidth here...
oh...yes, of course.....
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
Some people like the colour red...Some people don't like it...And then there are bulls...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
oh...yes, of course.....
Whassat???
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Whassat???
You don't know
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You don't know
Enlighten us...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Enlighten us...
Must I ?
Oh...and why do you speak of yourself in the third person
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:22 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

I found it funny - each to their own....
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:23 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

I found it funny - each to their own....
you're easy to please...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:28 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

you're easy to please...
I think so to, but then speak to my family/friends and they would highly disagree
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:30 am
Viva la revolucion..

I think so to, but then speak to my family/friends and they would highly disagree
too*
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:32 am
???

Quote:
I think so too, but then speak to my family/friends and they would highly disagree

too*
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:34 am
Viva la revolucion..

Quote:
I think so too, but then speak to my family/friends and they would highly disagree

too*

well done..
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Must I ?
Oh...and why do you speak of yourself in the third person
Of course...You have something to say, say it...Back it up...

And sometimes yes...Confucius does speak of himself in the 3rd person...He even speaks of himslef in the 8th person...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 11:14 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

them not using the quotes is the least of my worries...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.