Newbie!

Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie!

Originally Posted by Pasanada
How can I contact you before the 24 hour rule has expired?

Have fun with your little 'un - I recall those days all too well!!

J
No idea.... can't post my email addy on this site

Can't wait to get to the stage when I will be saying 'I recall those days too well' .......My purse is always considerably lighter when I return home after an 'outing' with a 13 and 5 yo
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Well, its a long story containing 37 years of ups and downs but the shortened version is......

Sorry, just playing! I'm 37 (as stated above), come from a military/defence background. A mother of 3 grown ups, Granny of 1. Have lived in Spain for the past 4 and a half years and now moving to Dubai. Would rather not reveal too much about my new employment on a public forum but will say I've been appointed as a Sales & Marketing Manager. My job will involve lots of travel around the world but my main base will be Dubai.

Spare time activities include reading, travelling, chilling with friends (and making new ones!) Hoping to make a complete life change in Dubai - more outdoor type activities and of course, more travel! I'm also very interested in Middle Eastern politics, culture and have started learning (badly!) Arabic (I speak basic conversational Spanish too.)

Thats about it!
A 37-year-old granny??

Funny - you didn't say you were a Saudi..........
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
A 37-year-old granny??

Start coming on to her Deano...Chances are she might very well be a GILF...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Pasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Confucius
That has never scared me...
Good to hear you don't scare easily then!

Bob, thanks for letting me know of the reasons for this rule.

Indigirl - kids NEVER stop using your purse as a walking bank!! Wait for the grandkids to come along too, they inherit this trait from their parents!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Pasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to allPasanada is a name known to all

A 37-year-old granny??

I never said what nationality I am.....but to satisfy enquiring minds, I'm British.

HTH

*C* what can I say to your GILF comment? Only that I'm very choosy!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I never said what nationality I am.....but to satisfy enquiring minds, I'm British.

HTH

Don't fret...The Dean will prove that he can satisfy you...
He may be short,but, he has two lengths underground...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Don't fret...The Dean will prove that he can satisfy you...
He may be short,but, he has two lengths underground...
I may indeed be short......
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I may indeed be short......
But you indeed have 2 lengths underground...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HTH

My comment about you being a Saudi was a jokey reference to the age thing.......

Have a look at the other thread ("Young Love - Saudi Style") for an explanation......

I work with a guy whose grandmother, on the day he was born, was still under thirty.........
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

I work with a guy whose grandmother, on the day he was born, was still under thirty.........
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Don't be shocked Indie - you probably work with one too..........

As I always say - why wait for the right girl to come along when you are in your late-20s when you can have your own cousin when you are not even teenagers yet?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

My comment about you being a Saudi was a jokey reference to the age thing.......

Have a look at the other thread ("Young Love - Saudi Style") for an explanation......

Its ok, Dean, I have a VGSOH!

I did read the thread but it didn't surprise me. I have studied the Middle East and Afghanistan for many years, I also belong to RAWA which reguarly reports on this type of thing.

Personally, I disagree with this, especially from a female health perspective. However, its a different culture to mine/ours in the West. Are we wrong to condone it? I'm not sure I'm qualified to answer that question.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:39 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

I am moving to Dubai begining of April. A friend recommended this site to me so just a little message to say "hi"!!
Well fancy finding you here!

(We have been conversing elsewhere in cyberspace - I have a different user-name there )
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Meow
Well fancy finding you here!

(We have been conversing elsewhere in cyberspace - I have a different user-name there )
I have a feeling I know you......

Flights have been booked and not long till ikkle me hits Dubai!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.