New Year 2019 Plans

Old Dec 29th 2018, 2:47 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Year 2019 Plans

Well it certainly has been an eventful year and I must admit could have gone better for some of the people I know but I look at health as the only major factor in measuring any type of happiness. If you and your family / loved ones are healthy then imho thats ALL that counts. The rest has a weird way of working itself out, no matter how much you either fret over it. So with that being said :

1. What are your immediate plans for NY night? I have a few friends visiting and they want to drag me to the Burj to watch the fire-show despite me resisting. I have heard nightmare stories about traffic and in the past 7 years have always made sure I stay far away from SZR starting that afternoon till well into the next day.

2. What are your general plans for the coming year? I predict the same fiscal situation (if not worse in June July 2019) which is generally prevailing and think there will be a lot more 'strategic mergers' and business relocations and staff resizing in the coming year. This show is far from over but I plan on keeping my head down and riding through it because I am sure if we can survive the next couple of years, it ought to balance out.

3. Any personal plans? I know everyone says more gym and less smart phone but I am talking about more personal growth plans. Like I am going to make a book a month plan, at the very least!
Old Dec 30th 2018, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Year 2019 Plans

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper View Post
Well it certainly has been an eventful year and I must admit could have gone better for some of the people I know but I look at health as the only major factor in measuring any type of happiness. If you and your family / loved ones are healthy then imho thats ALL that counts. The rest has a weird way of working itself out, no matter how much you either fret over it. So with that being said :

1. What are your immediate plans for NY night? I have a few friends visiting and they want to drag me to the Burj to watch the fire-show despite me resisting. I have heard nightmare stories about traffic and in the past 7 years have always made sure I stay far away from SZR starting that afternoon till well into the next day.

2. What are your general plans for the coming year? I predict the same fiscal situation (if not worse in June July 2019) which is generally prevailing and think there will be a lot more 'strategic mergers' and business relocations and staff resizing in the coming year. This show is far from over but I plan on keeping my head down and riding through it because I am sure if we can survive the next couple of years, it ought to balance out.

3. Any personal plans? I know everyone says more gym and less smart phone but I am talking about more personal growth plans. Like I am going to make a book a month plan, at the very least!
I always avoid the fireworks and SZR on NYE. Tomorrow night am off to a bar/club in JLT.....hopefully it should be fun....intend to get completely bladdered
No such plans for the coming year....except to try and save some money!

Happy New Year folks!
Old Dec 31st 2018, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

2000AED per person for a table at 5 guys with all you can eat tonight...some idiots must be willing to pay.
KFC is only 800AED!
Nice view of the fireworks though..
Old Jan 1st 2019, 8:47 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Well the overselling of the Property Giant's name on the Burj in English, Arabic and then in Chinese was a precursor of things to come maybe?