Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

New to the Riyadh sandpit

New to the Riyadh sandpit

Old Apr 14th 2013, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

krado is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool New to the Riyadh sandpit

Hello all in the Sand pit.. Just a very quick hello from a recent arrival to Ar-Riyadh KSA. Slowly adjusting to the way of life here and little doubt the it is different to London or indeed Buckinghamshire rolling Chiltern hills. On my Jackjones with family left back at home . Looking forward to a 1year stint here in the desert and depending how things pan out, maybe a little longer . Got sorted out with mobile Wifi sim and router yesterday at the STC shop with 5 gig of data for SR250. they were very helpful . Well chuffed with that as I can now use my phones gps, Skype,wazssssapp and viber on the go without the horrid roaming data charges from O2. From the west of Ireland originally (burrrr and V wet) but have called the SE of England my home in for over 22 years. Do feel free to get in touch.. cheerio K
Old Apr 15th 2013, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Quackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really nice
Default Re: New to the Riyadh sandpit

Welcome to Mordor and Good Luck
Old Apr 15th 2013, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

krado is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to the Riyadh sandpit

Originally Posted by Quackers
Welcome to Mordor and Good Luck
Thanks you Quackers. Mordor Indeed. Though I think its been slowly been pulled into the 15th century and its not luck I will need, though appreciated, its probably plenty of H2o and buckets of anti perspirant K