The new Prodigy album

Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:05 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The new Prodigy album

Just got it, its bloody BRILLIANT,

proper back to the old skool stuff, a bit like the first album in a way, loads of old beats and breaks,

Not sure if its out yet, but loads of torrent sites have it.

Get it.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:13 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new Prodigy album

proper back to the old skool stuff, a bit like the first album in a way, loads of old beats and breaks,

Get it.
Quality, the download is on....

Bison
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post

Get it.
I've read its a return to form...

They are gigging it too at the moment... Hopefully catch them at a festy in the summer
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
I've read its a return to form...

They are gigging it too at the moment... Hopefully catch them at a festy in the summer
honest its superb, proper full on old skool just updated a bit, old rave samples in there, not too serious, a bit tongue in cheek.....top notch.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:57 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

*****ing Genius, I am remixes one of the tunes now...

Spugs, feeling track 6, warriors dance with the old sampled vocal...I remember the original oh them ravin' days!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:07 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Bison View Post
*****ing Genius, I am remixes one of the tunes now...

Spugs, feeling track 6, warriors dance with the old sampled vocal...I remember the original oh them ravin' days!
loads of old rave samples, and even samples from the first prodigy album,

it's a really amazing comeback for them.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:12 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Any idea if there is a lo/no-cost option for downloading it? Just checked out the fruity cable option and no luck there.. Any torrents I should know about?
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:16 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
Any idea if there is a lo/no-cost option for downloading it? Just checked out the fruity cable option and no luck there.. Any torrents I should know about?
stacks of them I think, get to piratebay
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:36 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
stacks of them I think, get to piratebay
No seeds or leechs at the moment.. Will leave the laptop on overnight.....

Ta, Spugs....
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:43 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
No seeds or leechs at the moment.. Will leave the laptop on overnight.....

Ta, Spugs....
do a search for rapidshare or megaupload
Old Feb 17th 2009, 7:24 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Thanx for the heads up... Keith et al back to their best!!!

Cum on then, Bison, out me outta my misery and tell me the track sampled in Warrior Dance... And did you spot the 'Vamp' sample in 1st track?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:00 am
100% British Beef

Thanx for the heads up... Keith et al back to their best!!!

Cum on then, Bison, out me outta my misery and tell me the track sampled in Warrior Dance... And did you spot the 'Vamp' sample in 1st track?
It's called 'we got to be' by Plus Staples, you can find the original on you tube.

Tuneage....
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

I must be getting old, I didn't like it

I;m still an indie kid and prefer the doom and gloom of something like Joy Division. New albums from White Lies and Diego are suitably glum for me
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:18 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Bison View Post
It's called 'we got to be' by Plus Staples, you can find the original on you tube.

Tuneage....
Ahem, I can find the original in my vinyl collkection, just dont have the vinyl over here with me...
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:22 am
100% British Beef

Ahem, I can find the original in my vinyl collkection, just dont have the vinyl over here with me...
I love you

You can download the album from Mininova, good seeds on there, use Bitcomet etc.

Bison

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.