Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

New Prime Minister (and Labour leader)

New Prime Minister (and Labour leader)

Old Jul 15th 2016, 1:57 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Prime Minister (and Labour leader)

Originally Posted by iggle
Me and Meow have a love hate relationship. Sexy time gets abit out of hand though. Weirdly the safe would she uses is "Farage"
Ugh. Vomiting emoticon required here.

I wouldn't touch your revolting diseased carcass with a 20 foot barge pole.

Go away and don't make such disgusting suggestions again. It's not big, it's not cover and it's not funny.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 5:31 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
It's the First Time I've ever seen your username.

You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?" I'd never heard of you. Nobody in this forum had ever heard of you.

Well, I sense, I sense though that you are competent and capable and dangerous, and I have no doubt in your intention, to be the quiet assassin of British Expat Forum.

I can say with confidence that I speak on behalf of the majority of British Expat Forum in saying: We don't know you, we don't want you, and the sooner you're put out to grass, the better.
For all his faults Nigel was always entertaining when he was having a go
Old Jul 16th 2016, 4:42 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Ugh. Vomiting emoticon required here.

I wouldn't touch your revolting diseased carcass with a 20 foot barge pole.

Go away and don't make such disgusting suggestions again. It's not big, it's not cover and it's not funny.
It's spelt clever babe

Here's a link to GCSE Bitesize if you're struggling keeping up!

BBC Bitesize - GCSE English Language
Old Jul 18th 2016, 12:52 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Vote Leave bus 'rebranded' by Greenpeace - BBC News

What on earth has Greenpeace got to do with Brexit???