New Pandemic

Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:26 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Pandemic

I went to a dinner party last night, where I, and other guests, enjoyed copious amounts of alcohol. I awoke this morning not feeling well, with what could be described as flu-like symptoms; headache, nausea, chills, sore eyes,
etc.

From the results of some initial testing, I have unfortunately tested positive for what experts are now calling Wine Flu. This debilitating condition is veryserious - and it appears this is not an isolated case. Reports are flooding in from all around the neighbourhood of others diagnosed with Wine Flu.

To anyone that starts to exhibit the aforementioned tell-tale signs, experts are recommending a cup of tea and a bit of a lie down. However, should your condition worsen, you should immediately hire a DVD and take some Nurofen (Nurofen seems to be the only drug available that has been proven to help combat this unusual type of flu).

Others are reporting a McDonald's Happy Meal can also help in some cases.

Wine Flu does not need to be life threatening and, if treated early, can be eradicated within a 24-48 hour period. If not, then further application of the original liquid in similar quantities to the original dose has been shown to do the trick.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Pandemic

I hate it when people drink too much and then complain about it the next day...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:13 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I went to a dinner party last night, where I, and other guests, enjoyed copious amounts of alcohol. I awoke this morning not feeling well, with what could be described as flu-like symptoms; headache, nausea, chills, sore eyes,
etc.

From the results of some initial testing, I have unfortunately tested positive for what experts are now calling Wine Flu. This debilitating condition is veryserious - and it appears this is not an isolated case. Reports are flooding in from all around the neighbourhood of others diagnosed with Wine Flu.

To anyone that starts to exhibit the aforementioned tell-tale signs, experts are recommending a cup of tea and a bit of a lie down. However, should your condition worsen, you should immediately hire a DVD and take some Nurofen (Nurofen seems to be the only drug available that has been proven to help combat this unusual type of flu).

Wine Flu does not need to be life threatening and, if treated early, can be eradicated within a 24-48 hour period. If not, then further application of the original liquid in similar quantities to the original dose has been shown to do the trick.

Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

etc.

Jimmy, soon you will only be able to imbibe(sp??) after 5 in the evening . Also , only 2 glasses of bubbly are allowed for brunch ( I kid you not!)...I hear a massive clampdown is coming our way.....I suppose they are scared of the wine flu in Doha....
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:01 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Jimmy, soon you will only be able to imbibe(sp??) after 5 in the evening . Also , only 2 glasses of bubbly are allowed for brunch ( I kid you not!)...I hear a massive clampdown is coming our way.....I suppose they are scared of the wine flu in Doha....
You mean in bars? I had my ID checked at the Harp on Friday. I was told by a mate that they're checking everyone's now in every bar. What's going on? Are they trying to kill off the fledgling tourist industry before it even gets going? Weird!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

You mean in bars? I had my ID checked at the Harp on Friday. I was told by a mate that they're checking everyone's now in every bar. What's going on? Are they trying to kill off the fledgling tourist industry before it even gets going? Weird!
And all your info goes straight to the CID.
I hear the problem is there are too many locals drinking , causing trouble and harrassing people.
I was at the Crystal lounge at the w last week...some locals were waiting to get in behind me...they were refused entry...they were in thobe, at least that was the excuse used.

Petty sad if you can;t go for a drink in your own country...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:12 pm
Excess Baggage

And all your info goes straight to the CID.
I hear the problem is there are too many locals drinking , causing trouble and harrassing people.
I was at the Crystal lounge at the w last week...some locals were waiting to get in behind me...they were refused entry...they were in thobe, at least that was the excuse used.

Petty sad if you can;t go for a drink in your own country...
The Ramada bar will go out of business!

Saying that, I was with an Emirati chap in Scarlett's bar in Emirates Tower when I was in Dubai and he was asked to leave because it was the rule after a certain hour.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Ramada bar will go out of business!

Saying that, I was with an Emirati chap in Scarlett's bar in Emirates Tower when I was in Dubai and he was asked to leave because it was the rule after a certain hour.
Yup, my husband was there last week...he said 90% locals in there...then again...maybe they were only dressed like locals?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

They are doing it in the hilton in AD, they insist on any kind of ID, health card, labour card, whats that all about?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:37 am
Excess Baggage

Keeping tabs on women with wobbly legs, probably.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
They are doing it in the hilton in AD, they insist on any kind of ID, health card, labour card, whats that all about?
oh, and there is a "dresscode " for bars and restaurants now.
No strappy tops( showing shoulders) and short skirts ( showing knees) in bars anymore.
Nice hey?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 4:52 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

oh, and there is a "dresscode " for bars and restaurants now.
No strappy tops( showing shoulders) and short skirts ( showing knees) in bars anymore.
Nice hey?
That's no bad thing, I hate when men wear strappy tops and short skirts.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Roadking
That's no bad thing, I hate when men wear strappy tops and short skirts.
Am not so crazy about men in skirts either...men's knees just don't accommodate skirts...
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:01 pm
Excess Baggage

Am not so crazy about men in skirts either...men's knees just don't accommodate skirts...
Careful what you say with all the Caledonians on here!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Careful what you say with all the Caledonians on here!
OMG, yes....forgot about them.....guys, I retract all I said...you look FAB!!!
No, seriously!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.